Lahaina city is lush green land in West Maui, Hawaii. Famous beaches namely Kapalua and Kaanapali are at a short distance from here. The weather is dry and the droughts affect the entire country to a certain extent. Lahaina is also known as the capital of Hawaiian Royal Kingdom.
1. Courthouse Square: The square is famous for an old and rather large banyan tree, the tree is a must see, as it has spread over a large area.
2. Kapalua Beach: This is one of the exotic beaches near Lahaina. The atmosphere is calm and extremely enchanting. The water is safe to swim and an ideal place to view romantic sunsets.
3. Halloween Celebration: The Halloween festival in Lahaina is celebrated with a parade. Around 20,000 to 30,000 people come here to visit during the Halloween celebration. The celebration starts in the evening with a parade of children and later on the adults join the parade.
4. Surfing and Boarding: The city of Lahaina comprises of exotic beaches and coastlines. Adventure loving tourists can try out surfing there are different types of surfing in the ocean. These include body surfing, long board surfing, canoe surfing, stand up paddle surfing, boogie surfing and short board surfing.
5. Lahaina Pali Trail: The Lahaina Pali Trail is one of the difficult trails. The trail comprises of a 1600 feet climb in a hot and dry environment. After climbing up the hikers can view the ocean and coastline. For more information on the Trail click on the link.