Lake Buena Vista city is situated in the Orange County, Florida. This city is famous for being the home of Walt Disney. Buena Vista is a small lake in the Buena Vista golf club. There are many places to visit on this small land.
1. Stay at the Walt Disney World Resort: If you want a memorable visit to Lake Buena Vista, then arrange to stay at this resort. The resort comprises of theme parks, themed hotels, shopping arcades, restaurants and recreational places. The resort gives the feel of Disney world.
2. Pleasure Islands: This is one of the themed nightclubs at the Disney World. It also comprises of shopping arcades and restaurants. The nightclub is named after the Pinocchio's fictional story 'Pleasure Island'.
3. Disney's Wild World of Sport Complex: This sports complex is spread over 220 acres and is situated in the Lake Buena Vista. The sports complex has a large number of sports grounds. A must visit for sports loving tourists.
4. Baseball Quadraplex: The Baseball Quadreaplex comprises of four baseball fields, children can practice baseball on the practice field. For evening matches two well equipped grounds are available
5. West Orange Country Club: This is a custom designed golf court. A must see for the design and structure of the golf course. Most of the holes in the golf course have water in. The golf course is completely covered with green bushes and sand traps.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Lake Buena Vista. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Lake Buena Vista||Directions to Lake Buena Vista||Latitude||Longitude|
|Orlando International Airport||14/23||Directions||28.43126||-81.30844|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|