Lake Buena Vista is a wonderful city located in Florida, United States. Part of Orange County, Lake Buena Vista has an area of 4.9 square miles (12.7 square kilometers). The city was first settled in 1965 under the name of Reedy Creek. In 1969, the area was renamed, being established as Lake Buena Vista, while the most important industry of the city, tourism, began developing amazingly. Nowadays, Lake Buena Vista is well known all around the world as one of the best tourist destinations in Florida, but also as the place which hosts the largest recreational resort in the world, the famous Walt Disney World Resort.
Top Attractions within Lake Buena Vista
The Walt Disney World Resort is, without a doubt, the most famous and the most visited recreational and entertainment resorts in the world. Part of Lake Buena Vista, the Walt Disney World Resort is located in the proximity of the beautiful city of Orlando. The fame of this place is given by the numerous entertainment options and amazing facilities that can be found here. When being in this place, there is no way you are not going to have a great time. Parks, water parks, resort hotels, campground areas, golf courses, recreational venues, and numerous other attractions can be found within the Walt Disney World Resort.
Disneyquest Indoor Interactive Theme Park is a place that you should not miss when being in Lake Buena Vista. In this spot you will find some great entertainment options for the entire family, while the good time will most likely be guaranteed. The Magic Kingdom Resort Area will surely manage to conquer you. Here you will find amazing facilities and the most impressive views.
Disney's Vero Beach is a spot that must be visited by all tourists arriving in Lake Buena Vista. No matter if you plan on enjoying a relaxing day on the beach or you want to take a simple walk, this is a great place to be in. Of course, you will find in this area a swimming poll, but also volleyball, soccer and tennis courts, as well as basketball courses.
Five Things You Must Do in Lake Buena Vista
Lake Buena Vista city is situated in the Orange County, Florida. This city is famous for being the home of Walt Disney. Buena Vista is a small lake in the Buena Vista golf club. There are many places to visit on this small land.
1. Stay at the Walt Disney World Resort: If you want a memorable visit to Lake Buena Vista, then arrange to stay at this resort. The resort comprises of theme parks, themed hotels, shopping arcades, restaurants and recreational places. The resort gives the feel of Disney world.
2. Pleasure Islands: This is one of the themed nightclubs at the Disney World. It also comprises of shopping arcades and restaurants. The nightclub is named after the Pinocchio's fictional story 'Pleasure Island'.
3. Disney's Wild World of Sport Complex: This sports complex is spread over 220 acres and is situated in the Lake Buena Vista. The sports complex has a large number of sports grounds. A must visit for sports loving tourists.
4. Baseball Quadraplex: The Baseball Quadreaplex comprises of four baseball fields, children can practice baseball on the practice field. For evening matches two well equipped grounds are available
5. West Orange Country Club: This is a custom designed golf court. A must see for the design and structure of the golf course. Most of the holes in the golf course have water in. The golf course is completely covered with green bushes and sand traps.
United States, Florida, United States
Top depots in Lake Buena Vista
Alamo Orlando Buena Vista - 1900 E Buena Vista Drive, Orlando, .