Nestled on the coastline, Lake Worth attracts a wide variety of visitors flocking south for warmer climes as well as vacationing couples and families looking for something a little different in their vacation plans. The weather is always cooperative, and there's always plenty to do.
1) Visit the Casino Arcade: The children will love this place that offers the best in arcade games and entertainment. Grown-ups like it too and there's plenty of games to choose from so waiting times are rarely long. Found on Military Trail, the Casino Arcade is one of the most popular places in town.
2) Visit the Playhouse: The Lake Worth Playhouse is one of the oldest listed buildings in Palm Beach County. Built in the Art Deco style, the playhouse offers award-winning first run independent and international films on a nightly basis.
3) Stroll through the streets: Downtown Lake Worth is an art community that offers plenty of visual stimulation and shopping opportunities for locals and visitors alike. For a truly nostalgic experience visit the trendy downtown area.
4) Go Shopping: Lake Worth offers a wealth of boutiques, galleries and art shops to delight art aficionados of all types. Art Deco blends with the contemporary in the windows that line the streets.
5) Enjoy a meal: The downtown area of Lake Worth attracts not only art buffs, but those who like to experience different cuisines. South Florida dining at its best offers locals and visitors alike a large number of restaurants, covering a wide variety of cooking styles.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Lake Worth. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Lake Worth||Directions to Lake Worth||Latitude||Longitude|
|West Palm Beach||7/11||Directions||26.71534||-80.05337|
|West Palm Bch||7/11||Directions||26.716174||-80.053305|
|Royal Palm Beach||12/20||Directions||26.7084||-80.2306|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|