Lakewood Car Rental Comparison: We got you covered in your car rental needs
Top Attractions within Lakewood
First Energy Park is a stadium of Lakewood, home of the Lakewood Blue Claws. The minor league baseball team also lends the stadium for special events, as concerts and festivals are held with various occasions in town.
Top 5 Things to Do in Lakewood, NJ
Just about anything you want to do in New Jersey is within easy driving distance. The best thing about Lakewood is that you don't need to leave town to have some fun. Don't let the size of this town fool you, Lakewood has a lot to offer in terms of entertainment.
1) Visit the historic Strand Theatre: Built in 1922 this famous theatre has seen the likes of George Burns and Gracie Allen, as well as the famous Milton Berle perform on its stage in days gone by. Today the theatre serves young and old alike as the town's most nostalgic movie theatre.
2) Enjoy the PNC Bank Arts Center: If you want to see a cultural show or venue, the PNC Bank Arts Center is the place to go in Lakewood. From live concerts hosting rock 'n' roll bands to country and western singers the Arts Center continuously wows visitors.
3) Cycle around town: Bike trails offer residents and visitors a chance to get outdoors for some fun and exercise. Short trails or long trails, Lakewood has a number of them to choose from.
4) Try hot air ballooning: If you're looking for something a little more exciting a hot air balloon ride is just the ticket. For information on schedules and to book a trip, contact the local Lakewood Chamber of Commerce.
5) Watch a hockey game: If you thought Canadians were crazy about their ice hockey, you've not visited a hockey rink in New Jersey.