Being close to Cleveland, the city of Lakewood not only offers big city options, it also offers outdoor activities as well as the cultural arts. Whether you see a live music show or go shopping in town, Lakewood always has something to do.
1. Visit the park: Lakewood Park has it all; live entertainment, recreation and athletic fields! One of the largest parks in the state, Lakewood Park has baseball, basketball and volleyball courts as well as an outdoor swimming pool and skate park.
2. Visit the library: One of the top 5 libraries in the United States for its size, the Lakewood Public Library has two branches for residents and visitors to check out a book, or to just relax and read a magazine.
3. Enjoy a cultural event: The Beck Center for the Arts in Lakewood is the largest cultural centre in the Northeastern part of Ohio and often stages theatre productions as well as events, concerts or other cultural activities and shows.
4. Visit the art gallery: In the city of Lakewood there are several art galleries to enjoy: the Pop Shop, the Local Girl Gallery, the Dead Horse Gallery and the Wobblefoot Gallery.
5. Enjoy the nightlife: In Lakewood the popular bar scene is located along Madison and Detroit Avenues, which can be perfect for a night on the town. Live entertainment or sports games can be found at a number of local bars.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Lakewood. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Lakewood||Directions to Lakewood||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|