Lakewood is a suburb located south of Los Angeles, northeast of Long Beach and west of Anaheim in Southern California. Lakewood is home to over 80 thousand residents, and the San Gabriel River Freeway (Interstate 605) runs through this city. This city was also the first site of Denny's national restaurant chain, which began operating by that name in Lakewood in 1959.
Like most of the L.A. area, Lakewood is a city where you may find yourself in need of a rental car. Whether you are in town on vacation or on a business trip, we can help you find the best rates in Lakewood or anywhere in California!
At VroomVroomVroom we are the experts in car rental rate comparison, and people book with us every day thanks to our effective, money-saving system. It lets you compare rates from all the major car rental agencies and find the exact type of rental vehicle you want, at a price that will make you say “Wow!”
You won't appreciate just how beautiful and verdant nature can be until you've visited Colorado. Skies of blue, towering Rocky Mountain peaks and rolling plains and valleys of vibrant green greet visitors to Colorado's wide-open spaces every year. Lakewood, Colorado, offers some of the most beautiful locations in the state. Whether you've come to Colorado to ski, hike, visit ghost towns or just relax, Lakewood has something to offer everyone.
1) Visit Bear Creek Lake Park: Billed as Nature's Playground, Bear Creek Lake Park is the place to go to enjoy the great Colorado outdoors. The park offers something for hikers, sailors, horseback riders and bike riders.
2) Enjoy a Play: Lakewood Cultural Center offers live performances as well as a Sounds of Exciting Summer Concert Series every year. Spend a summer evening enjoying a fun play or listening to a soothing concert.
3) Tour the Lakewood Heritage Center: This museum highlights the heritage of Lakewood and its colourful history. Exhibits and artefacts offer visitors a chance to step back in time and see how early settlers lived on the plains.
4) Shop in the Emporium: This unique Emporium offers shoppers retro and old-fashioned gifts. Revisit your not so distant past with special, nostalgic gifts that will bring back memories and give that Hula Hoop another try!
5) Visit the Artisan Showcase: If you're in the mood for something a little more modern visit the Artisan Showcase. Featuring the works of Colorado artists and artisans, this gift shop is something special that shouldn't be missed.