Lanai City Car Rental Comparison
Top 5 Things to Do in Lanai
For your next vacation visit an island in Hawaii that has two luxury resorts, golf courses and outdoor activities that bring you closer to nature. Whether you want to hike, drive a four-wheel vehicle, or swim in the ocean, the island of Lana'i is a perfect getaway.
1. Go hiking: There is one hike that is a 'must do' and it is towards the highest point on the island of Lana'ihale. At 3,370 feet you get a perfect view of the island itself, as well as the other five Hawaiian Islands. For more information on Hiking in Lanai click on the link.
2. Play some golf: Two golf courses on the Island are renowned around the world for their beauty. The Experience at Koele and The Challenge at Manele are built among the sea cliffs and ocean views, allowing golfers at any level to enjoy the game, as well as the scenery.
3. Go cycling: Whether you want to cycle around the city or go on a mountain trail, Lana'i has trails covering 89,600 acres of the Island. Or rent a 4-wheel drive vehicle and go deep into the gardens of Keahiakawelo, also known as the Garden of the Gods.
4. Go scuba diving: Spending some time on the beach is not only relaxing, but can also be adventurous. Discover shells and other things on Shipwreck Beach, or even go scuba diving or snorkeling. Another 'must see' is the rainforest in Lana'ihale.
5. Get married: The Island of Lana'i is a perfect location to get married and many wedding or honeymoon packages are on offer.