Less than 30 miles away from Philadelphia the city of Lansdale has a variety of parks, shops and restaurants to please everyone. Whether you want to drive into the big city or stay in Lansdale, there are many things to see and do.
1. Visit a museum: There are many museums located near Lansdale that appeal to a variety of cultural interests. The Valley Forge National Park and Museum is a great historical location, while the Pearl S. Buck Cultural Center and the James A. Michner Art Museum appeal to art and culture lovers.
2. Check out the theatre: There is a variety of live performances and productions at the Bucks County Playhouse. There are other theatres in the area as well, such as the Dutch Country Players Theatre and Mill Theatre.
3. Have fun with the family: Go to a family fun centre where all the family can have a great time. Freddy's Family Fun Center, and Garden Golf and Sports offer recreational opportunities for people of all ages.
4. Relax with a game of golf: In Lansdale, there are many golf courses to choose from for players of any level. There is the Center Square Golf Club, as well as a variety of other courses. Relax in the outdoors and fresh air, surrounded by the beautiful landscape.
5. Head to the big city: If you want to see the sights and sounds of a large city, head into Philadelphia. With museums and historical buildings, there is plenty to enjoy!
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Lansdale. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Lansdale||Directions to Lansdale||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|