Lauderdale Lakes Car Rental Comparison: Get quality car rentals at their cheapest!
Did you know that Lauderdale Lakes is a city that belongs to the Broward County of Florida?
Best way to travel: Car, Taxi, Bus
#1 thing to do: Easterlin Park
#2 thing to do: Xtreme Indoor Karting LLC
#3 thing to do: Woodlands Country Club
Fun Fact: Lauderdale Lake was primarily famous for being a retirement area for most Jewish New Yorkers.
#1 Car Rental Company: Thrifty
Five Things You Must Do in Lauderdale Lakes
Lauderdale Lakes is located in Broward County in the state of Florida. The city was incorporated on the 22nd of June, 1961. The city used to be more popular among the retired. However, the city is still fairly popular with tourists as well.
1. Visit the Museum of Art: This is one of the most popular museums in the city of Lauderdale Lakes. The museum houses a huge collection of American and European art of the 20th century. The collection is a rotating one, offering a variety of shows throughout the year.
2. Enjoy the John U. Lloyd Beach State Recreation Area: This is one of the most popular recreation spots in Lauderdale Lakes. There are several activities that you can do here including boating, swimming, fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving and picnicking.
3. Visit the Old Fort Lauderdale Village and Museum: Your trip to Lauderdale Lakes is incomplete without a visit to the Old Fort Lauderdale Village and Museum. This is one of the most popular tourist attraction spots in the city. The location includes a fort, and a museum.
4. Have a memorable experience at the Flamingo Gardens: Here you can enjoy an enriching and relaxing experience. The garden is located within a wildlife sanctuary and the garden is especially popular for its examples of aviary species.
5. Visit the Hugh Taylor Birch State Park: Here you can enjoy several activities including swimming, canoeing, fishing, nature trails, biking and camping. The park is located close to Fort Lauderdale and is visited by several tourists throughout the year but especially during the summer.