Lewis Center is an unincorporated community in the United States, located more exactly in the state of Ohio, in Delaware County, in northwestern Orange Township. Lewis Center gets its name after the family of William L. Lewis, who donated the land for the railway station that was originally established here. The closest cities to Lewis Center are Orange Township and the city of Powell. Even though Lewis Center is considered to be a small community, you will surely enjoy the numerous cultural and recreational opportunities it provides. Regardless of the purposes of your trip, you will surely have a pleasant time in Lewis Center.
Alum Creek is a beautiful place in the core of the nature, located only a few miles away from Lewis Center. The creek is 58-mile long and originates in Morrow County. The creek allows for numerous recreational opportunities that people of all ages will enjoy. It is also perfect for sightseeing, since it offers some pretty spectacular views.
Sky Zone is a great provider of family fun in Lewis Center. The venue is actually an indoor trampoline center where every member of the family will have an awesome time, regardless of the age. This is the perfect place to leave all your worries behind and feel like a child once again.
Lazer Kraze is another great entertainment venue in Lewis Center. This laser tag and family fun center includes features such as world class laser tag, themed multi level arena, private party rooms, and a snack bar where you can grab a bite and enjoy a fresh made pizza. Not to mention the wide array of arcade games you can play!
Restaurants. Lewis Center is home to numerous incredible restaurants where you can enjoy a satisfying meal, such as Senor Antonois Mexicano Restaurant, Maanas, Wholly Joe's Chicago Eatery, Skyline Chili, Asian Garden Buffet, Bob Evans Restaurant, Panda House, Caffe Venieo, Roadhouse Grill, and many others.
Lewis Center is known for Educational Research. The kindergarten teacher - Rick Percy, developed the concept of Educational Research. The Lewis Center is also known for Church Leadership and promotes the practice of Christianity across the world.
1. Plan a day out at Lewis Center Theological Seminary Campus: At Lewis Center in Washington, in its Wesley Theological Seminary campus, you can spend your day understanding Christian Leadership. Understand the faith of Christianity and try to make a deep journey in the holistic approach of the Christian faith.
2. Go for some comparative research at Lewis Mumford Center: Get to know the urban lifestyle and find more about the cultural history. The Center teaches the interdisciplinary approach of research and learning. The Center projects on the international urban conferences to the local planning initiatives.
3. Spend a healthy day at the Lewis-Gale Medical Center: At the Lewis-Gale Medical Center, you can probably find the best health care and find out facts regarding the best health care provided at the hospitals, Nursing Homes and other health care services.
4. Pay a visit to the Reggie Lewis Track and Athletic Center: The Reggie Lewis Track and Athletic Center is dedicated to educational, physical, emotional and social well being of the youth, mainly those who reside at Boston.
5. Adam Joseph Lewis Center for Environmental Studies at Oberlin College: The Adam Joseph Lewis Center for Environmental Studies comprises a building with over 150 environmental sensors. These environmental sensors have a data monitoring and display system to give you a better understanding of environmental concepts.