Lewiston Car Rental Comparison: We got you covered!
Best Way to Travel: Car
#1 Thing to do: Salmon River Canyons
#2 Thing to do: Hells Canyon National Recreation Area
#3 Thing to do: Adventurist Air Ballooning
Fun Fact: During spring, Lewiston hosts the Dogwood Festival in which the celebration is named for the abundance of dogwood trees that are in full bloom during the festival.
5 Things You Must Do In Lewiston
Lewiston, Idaho is the largest city of Nez Perce County in the United States. It is the second largest city that lies behind Coeur d'Alene. The population estimated as per the 2006 Census was 31, 293.
1. Plan your day out by the Snake River at Lewiston: Spend your day boating with your friends on the Snake River. Enjoy the serene atmosphere and spend some time in lap of the nature and wildlife of the area.
2. Find out the mystery of the Hell Canyon: Go camping in groups to the Hell Canyon and spend some time exploring the banks of the Snake River. Get adventurous with deluxe camping facilities on the historic Lewiston and Clark trails.
3. Go down memory lane with the Nez Perce County Historical Society Museum: Learn more about the Nez Perce Native American tribe who were known to have saved the Lewis and Clark expedition team at Bitterroot Mountains. Native artifacts are put on display.
4. Visit the Clearwater River Casino: This American Casino offers you over 18,000 square feet of fun games. There are over 500 video lottery machines where you can enjoy different bingo games, throughout the day and night all through the week. Bring out the gambling spirit in you and enjoy the casino games and see if you can change your fortune.
5. Spend your day learning about the Arts and History of Lewiston: At the Arts center and art Gallery at Lewis-Clark Center for Arts & History, find out more about Chinese settlers, who came to mine gold at Lewiston. You also find other exquisite features like the rotating art exhibits, concerts, insignia and books.