VroomVroomVroom can help you find a cheap rental car in Lewisville by comparing vehicles from major brands, including Avis, Budget and Enterprise. You can filter the results by price, which makes it easier to find the rental cars with the lowest rates. This will not only save you time, but money as well!
Lewisville is a beautiful city in the United States, located more exactly within the state of Texas, in Denton County. The history of Lewisville goes back to the early 1840s, when the city was then known as Holford's Prairie. Ever since the first railroad arrived in the town, Lewisville started to expand and develop. Later on, Lewisville became incorporated in 1925 and the city expanded even more since then. According to the 2010 census, Lewisville has a total population of 95,920 residents and spans on a total area of 42.47 square miles (109.99 sq km).
If you want to experience a great weather and avoid the tourist traffic, then travel between September and November. The temperature is not too hot so visitors can enjoy the outdoors and attend various events such as the Western Days festival in September and Lebanese Food Festival in October. Another popular annual event in Lewisville is the Highland Village Balloon Festival held every August. If you are visiting the city on summer, then watch out for the free outdoor concerts.
If you are flying to Lewisville, you are most probably arriving via Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. It will only take you around 17 to 22 minutes to drive your rental car from DFW Airport to Lewisville via International Pkwy and TX-121 N. Planning to go on a road trip to Dallas? The fastest route is I-35E S which is approximately 29 minutes by car.
Lewisville, Texas is a city in Denton County near Dallas. As per the 2006 census, the population is 94,589. The Lewisville community theater was set up as a part of the main street.
1. See the fun carnival at the Rangers Ballpark: The Texas Rangers by the Arlington Stadium was created in 1994. The stadium has a seating for 49,115 people to see the games. Fans can freely interact with the players. For all keen sports fans the retro stadiums at Ball Park are a must see.
2. Plan your day out at the Samuelle-Grand Amphitheater: If you are interested in some fun and entertainment, you can go for the show at the Samuell- Grand Amphitheater. After a show at the theater, you can visit the Tennison Golf course and enjoy the live competitions and fun events.
3. Beach Grill and Sports Bar: For those who like eating out and enjoy a game or two, there is the Beach Grill and Sports Bar. There is a large patio area to soak up the sun and enjoy the water features as they splash out of the fountains. Spend a fun filled day with meals and include a few handmade chocolates-chocolate chips cookies and chocolate sauce.
4. Enjoy sometime shopping at Vista Ridge Mall: For Shopaholics, Vista Ridge Mall has a lot to offer. One of the largest malls in North Dallas, Vista Ridge offers beautiful atriums, a food counter, a 12-screen movie theater and over 160 shops with novelty items.
5. Spend a day with the top playing Lewisville teams: Lewisville is a home to top basketball teams like NFL Dallas Cowboys, the Texas Rangers and the Dallas Stars, while your favorite Dallas Mavericks are also a part of Lewisville.
Lewisville Lake Park is a wonderful recreational place in Lewisville where you can relax, take in the fresh air, admire the spectacular scenery and enjoy the numerous amenities features by the park, such as athletic fields and designated campgrounds. If you are in search of peace and relaxation, then the lake park is the perfect destination for you. You can also take the walk down the pier at sunset, when the atmosphere is really romantic.
Cinemark Movies 8 is a great provider of family fun in Lewisville. Whether you want to see a movie, take your friends and family with you and you will have plenty of movies to choose from. The prices are great and will not draw a whole in your pocket. You will only be concerned with having a nice time.
Spring Creek Barbeque is a terrific restaurant in Lewisville where you can enjoy a satisfying meal. The extensive menu features numerous choices that will satisfy every tastebud. The food is simply amazing. The staff is attentive and helpful and the service is excellent, so you will definitely come here more than once.
Parma Pasta & Pizza is another great dining venue in Lewisville. This charming Italian restaurant is the place where you can enjoy delicious pasta, pizza, salads and sandwiches. You should also leave some room for the mouthwatering desserts! You will simply love it here.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Lewisville. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Lewisville||Directions to Lewisville||Latitude||Longitude|
|Dallas Fort Worth International Airport||10/16||Directions||32.90474||-97.035934|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|