Lincolnwood Car Rental Comparison
Lincolnwood is a small and nice village located in Cook County, Illinois, United States. Lincolnwood numbers a population of approximately 12,400 inhabitants. In the past, this nice and relaxing village was known mostly for its agricultural activities, but today is a wonderful tourist attraction.
Top Attractions within Lincolnwood
The Village's Recreation Department is a fun and relaxation provider located in Lincolnwood. This place is a wonderful opportunity for people to have fun and relax. It features, sauna, pools, as well as many tennis courts, baseball diamonds and many parks. This venue in Lincolnwood is a must for people of all ages. Here come many families with their kids and spend a wonderful time together. Spending time here is also an opportunity for everybody to exercise, which is very healthy. Everything is clean and the services are irreproachable. This sight in Lincolnwood also features incredible ice cream, drinks and food.
The Lincolnwood Town Centre is one of the best places to shop in Lincolnwood. This indoor mall is home to a wide diversity of products and shops. Tourists will find also many souvenir shops and can buy all they need for their vacation. This mall has products for everybody and there are also a few amazing discounts that help customers save money.
Myron&Phill Steak Seafood&Piano Bar is one of the best places in Lincolnwood where people can have a delicious and fresh meal. This restaurant in Lincolnwood is wonderful as the menu is various and the services are irreproachable. The scene is surprising as it features dark-wood walls, art glass-decked walls, clubby black-leather seating and back-lit, so the atmosphere is very intimate, nice and relaxing. This family restaurant is one of the best places in the area due to its reasonable prices and decent portions. The music is very nice and soothing.
5 Things You Must Do in Lincolnwood
Lincolnwood in Illinois is a village at County Cook in the United States. It is a diverse county spread over two and half square miles. Basically a multi-ethnic place, the place is a wooded area that was vacated by the Treaty of 1816. Gradually rural settlements took place all over the city. It was surrounded by the Milwaukee and Lincoln Avenues.
1. Taste the best seafood fare at Red Lobster: Rated the Numero Uno seafood restaurant at Lincolnwood, Red Lobster is the favorite hangout for food connoisseurs. Starting with appetizers, the restaurant has special offerings as special seafood items along with drinks and desserts.
2. Take a trip to the Lincolnwood Public Library: Set up in 1978, the Lincolnwood Public Library has a store of more than 58,000 books and journals. The Library has an access system to the North Suburban Library that allows residents to get books from other libraries in the State.
3. Enjoy the recreational programs: A horde of recreational programs is available for residents. The recreational complex comprises an outdoor pool complex, with nine Tennis courts, golf courses and a privately owned Country Club. Other places that worth mentioning include County Forest Reserves.
4. Freak out at the shopping hotspots in Lincolnwood: Lincolnwood Town Center is the indoor shopping mall that houses more than a hundred shops, hosted by Carson Pirie Scott and Old Navy. Other shopping destinations are the Old Orchard Shopping Center, Golf Mill Mall and the Lincoln Village Shopping Complex.
5. Feel the splash of waters at Proesel Park Family Aquatic Center: The Proesel Park Family Aquatic Center has in store some fun-filled amusements. Get drenched in the waterslides, toy with the water sprays and take a plunge in the blues from a three-meter diving board.