Lisle is a village located in DuPage County, Illinois, United States, being home to approximately 22,900 inhabitants. The village is part of the Chicago metropolitan area and the Illinois Technology and Research Corridor. Lisle was ranked in Money magazine as one of "100 Best Places to Live" and in 2009, was ranked as one of the "Best Places for the Rich and Single". Lisle is also home to many wonderful attractions, being a very popular tourist destination.
Top Attractions within Lisle
Four Lakes Ski Hill is a great place in Lisle, ideal for snowboarders and skiers. This facility is one of the most popular places in Lisle where a lot of people have a lot of fun with their friends and their family. The services are great, food is amazing and everybody will have a great time.
The Morton Arboretum is a huge area of gardens in Lisle of various plant species and tree collections from different geographical areas. The gardens include native woodlands and also a restored prairie. This amazing arboretum in Lisle is home to over 4,100 species of trees, shrubs and wood plants. It also features several driving/cycling roadways and hiking trails. Plus, the arboretum also hosts an interactive Children's Garden, a Maze Garden, Ground Cover Garden, Hedge Garden and the Fragrance Garden. Here take place many education programs for children, adults, school groups, as well as certificate and training courses.
The Lodge Pub and Grille is a fantastic restaurant and bar located in Lisle, providing American food. At this restaurant, dogs are allowed at the outdoor tables. The food diversity is impressive and the beverages selection is impressive. The tables are clean and the decor is very nice and elegant. The atmosphere is relaxing, friendly and the staff is efficient. The food is presented in a great way and clients can enjoy a wide diversity of dishes.
Lisle is a small village in the DuPage County, Illinois, United States. This village is among the most visited places and houses some of the best collections from the historical period. The village is also in the metropolitan area of Illinois and is full of entertainment and fun.
1. Morton Arboretum: One of the best places to be in Lisle is the magnificent Morton Arboretum. It covers nearly 1,700 acres of land featuring a variety of Tree species. The area in the Arboretum is organized by species and region.
2. Lisle Station Park: This Park was built with the purpose of maintaining the Communities historical train depot. Today the park has preserved the 18th century train depot with many exhibits. The park features a historical garden and also conducts educational programs, for all age groups.
3. Lisle Deport Days: Be a part of this celebration when Lisle hosts the unique history of the region, in this two day festival. The festival includes colourful period costumes, historical exhibits, and music, games, contest, food and family activities.
4. Riverwalk Park: This is an ideal place to enjoy the scenic beauty that surrounds the historic town with sites and sounds that populate the busy riverfront. The award-winning park features bridges, picturesque fountains and flawlessly maintained landscaping.
5. Children's Museum: One of the best museums that is specially designed for children and is filled with exhibits of problem solving skills that inspire a child's creativity. Some of the common events in the museum are musical programs, story time and art workshops.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Lisle. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Lisle||Directions to Lisle||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|