Little Ferry Car Rental Comparison: Quality car hire for super-low prices
Did you know that the Gethsemane Cemetery, an African burial ground, is located in the borough of Little Ferry?
Fun Fact: The Gethsemane Cemetery was opened in 1860.
Little Ferry is a lovely borough located in New Jersey, United States. Situated in Bergen County, the borough is actually placed at the confluence of the Hackensack River and Overpeck Creek. Little Ferry has an area of 1.70 square miles and a population of more than 10,600 residents, the 2010 census showed. First established in 1894, Little Ferry has a long and interesting history, the borough developing a lot throughout the years. If you are planning a vacation in this area of the United States, there are some places of interest you should not miss.
Top Attractions within Little Ferry
Meadowlands Amusement is a lovely amusement park located in the proximity of Little Ferry. This is the best place to visit by the entire family, as people of all ages can find great entertainment options in this location.
The Aviation Hall of Fame and Museum of New Jersey is a military and aviation museum that should not be missed by any visitor arriving in this area of the United States. The museum preserves the aviation heritage of the area, but it also is the host of numerous events. Unique exhibits can be visited in this location, including helicopters and airplane models.
Mirando Restaurant is one of the best places to eat in while visiting Little Ferry. The food here is always fresh and tasty, being perfectly cooked. No matter if you plan on enjoying a desert, a fine meal or a fresh salad, this is the restaurant that will never disappoint you. The atmosphere is nice and relaxing, while the portions are quite generous.
Fat Kat Restaurant is another great place to visit whenever you are staying in Little Ferry. This is the venue in which you will find an impressive selection of American food, so enjoying a dish perfectly matched to your tastes should not be hard at all. The service is excellent and pricing is great.
5 Things You Must Do in Little Ferry
Little Ferry, New Jersey is the name of a borough. It is named so because huge number of little ferries was drawn by ropes at the Hackensack River during 1960s. Settlements around this place started developing in 1980-1990s and industries sprang up in this region with the establishment of the Blasting Oil Company in 1866.
1. Plan your stay at Little Ferry at Night inns: To make your stay at Little Ferry even more interesting, you can stay at a townhouse in Carnegie Hall District. Compared to the luxury hotels, your stay at the place is livelier.
2. Tour around Little Ferry via rented cars: Top car rental companies across Little Ferry will convey you about different tourist locales. Want to reach to the Airport in minutes; the Little Ferry car rental can give you a faster and convenient trip.
3. Spend a day at New Jersey Performing Arts Center: The Performing Arts Center has gained national prominence. It served as a center for different programs including educational activities. The performing arts center has also become an important economic and tourist hotspot.
4. Watch your favorite movie at local movie theatre: You can watch latest hot movies at different theatres of Little Ferry. Make your day by watching some good movies at Bryant Park, Tribeca Grand or Ling Shirley.
5. Pay a trip to the Meadowlands: Want to spend a day with your near and dear ones, visit the Meadowlands, where fun-filled entertainment awaits you. You can participate in the fun games and musical concerts at this tourist hotspot.