Enjoy Driving a Discounted Car Rental in Marina del Rey
Marina del Rey is an oceanside community nearLos Angeles, California. This beautiful and wealthy Westside area of L.A. County is full of beach houses and has about 9 thousand residents. It is built around the world's biggest man-made harbor for small crafts – its 19 marinas contain over 5 thousand boats! Meanwhile, the lowest rates on hundreds of Enterprise and Hertz car rentals are available to you, right here!
If you are traveling to Marina del Rey, or anywhere in the Los Angeles area, it's a great idea to book a rental car. You can use it to travel to and from the marina, all around the community of Marina del Rey, or throughout Southern California. Booking your car rental at VroomVroomVroom will be very helpful, because we provide a full selection of all the available rental vehicles in Marina del Rey, and you can compare a certain type of vehicle – for example, if you want to find an affordable SUV or a sporty convertible to rent!
Marina del Rey covers only about 1.5 square miles, with only 60% of that on land. Around the marina, you'll find many hotels, high-rises, great shopping and fine dining.
You can drive your rental car northwest to Veniceor south to the Los Angeles International Airportt or Playa del Rey Marina. All are just a short drive away, thanks to your affordable rental car. You can also take the Marina Freeway to Interstate 405 and nearby Culver City.
5 Things to do in Marina Del Rey
Marina del Rey is a seaside community in the county of Los Angeles. Situated between Santa Barbara and Long Beach, the Marina is dedicated to yachting, and acts as the port of over 5,000 luxury boats. There are dozens of wonderful beaches in the area. The place itself is perfect for boating and sport fishing. Here are the top 5 things you must do while you're there.
1. Visit the Fisherman's Village – Get a feel of New England at Marina del Rey. You can do this by visiting Fisherman's Village, a replica of a fishing town and seaport in New England.
2. Go Sport Fishing– You can go sport fishing on special spots along the Marina. You can go on open party fishing trips and catch yellowtails, halibuts, bass, and other types of game fish. You can rent fishing rods, tackles, and baits in fishing shops all over the Marina at affordable rates.
3. Visit Mother's Beach – Enjoy Marina del Rey's special beach, Mother's Beach. This beautiful beach does not face out to the ocean, making it safe for kids and perfect for the family.
4. Visit the Marina Beach Shopping Center– If you are a shopping freak, shop until you drop at the Marina Beach Shopping Center. An alternative place to let go of the shopper in you is at the Villa Marina Marketplace. You can get between the two locations in a rental car, if you're serious about your shopping and can't stand wasting precious vacation time!
5. Visit the UCLA Marine Aquatic Center – Visit this aquatic center for a look at some of the best marine life you will find in this area.
So sumptuous is Marina Del Rey, that one day is not enough, a sleep over is a must. Get to and from your airport with a cheap hire car and be sure that you make the most of your holiday and budget.
Here's some more info about Marina del Rey!Did you know... That from the Fisherman's Village, you can see Marina Del Rey's small boat harbor? It's the largest man-made one in the United States.
Best Way to Travel: Car, Waterbus
#1 Thing to do: California Sailing Academy
#2 Thing to do: Tiki Mermaid Harbor Cruises
#3 Thing to do: Creative Chakra Spa
Fun Fact: Marina Del Rey's harbor has a capacity for about 5,300 boats.
#1 Car Rental Company: Hertz