Compare Rates to Book a Top Car Rental in Mountain View
If you are planning on exploring Mountain View, renting a car is a great choice. VroomVroomVroom can help you find the perfect vehicle for you. We compare best and affordable rates from leading car rental companies, such as Hertz, Budget and Enterprise.
Named for its views of the Santa Cruz Mountains, Mountain View is home to many high technology companies. Some of them are the Fortune 1000 companies, Google, Symantic, and Intuit. Nearest cities and towns in Mountain View, CA that are also worth visiting are Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Stanford, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Campbell, Milpitas, Newark, Redwood City and San Jose.
Why book a car rental in Mountain View through VroomVroomVroom?
Here are a few reasons why our customers prefer to book with us:
- Easy booking system: It will only take a few minutes to book a car rental in Mountain View through us. You will receive an instant confirmation after booking.
- No booking and modification fees: We understand that plans your plans can change, so you can just modify your booking later on. In addition, you can cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior to pickup.
- More vehicle options: We've teamed up with major car hire agencies so you can pick from high quality to affordable rental cars.
- Best rates guaranteed: Make sure to check out our Price Promise page to get more information.
- Superior customer assistance: We have the most highly-motivated customer care experts willing to assist. So if there's any problem or you need some help, contact us via phone call, email or live chat.
Best time to visit Mountain View
Weather-wise, Mountain View is known to have a warm-summer Mediterranean climate. Springtime (March through early May) is the perfect time to visit Mountain View. Summer months, from June through August, are usually warm and dry. While winter months (November through March) are generally mild and wet.
Driving tips in Mountain View
Driving a reliable car rental is the best way to explore this city. The driving time from Mountain View, CA to San Jose, CA via I-280 S should be longer than 35 minutes (15.4 miles) or less if you drive non-stop via rental car. While driving from Mountain View, CA to Santa Clara. CA should take no more than 25 minutes (10.1 miles) via US-101 S. If you are planning to a rent a car in Mountain View or across the U.S., check out the Most Helpful Tips for Visitors Driving in the USA to find more information.