Explore New Orleans with a Car Rental in Louis Armstrong International Airport
Are you planning to explore New Orleans? VroomVroomVroom can help you find a reliable and affordable rental car at Louis Armstrong International Airport. We compare deals from leading car rental companies, including Alamo, Enterprise and National. By comparing rental cars, you can easily find a vehicle that will best suit your budget and needs.
Louis Armstrong International Airport is the main commercial airport for southeast Louisiana and New Orleans MSA. The international airport is situated in Jefferson Parish and just 11 miles west of the downtown area. To get to the Rental Car Facility, head to the West Terminal Baggage then go outside the building where you will see a covered walkway on the right side going to the facility.
Reasons to book a rental car at New Orleans Airport at VroomVroomVroom
- Zero booking fee – It is totally free to use our website to compare deals and book a rental car.
- Get the best rate - Read our Price Promise for more details.
- Stress-free booking – No need to make phone calls or go from counter to counter to compare rental cars.
- More vehicle selection – There are many choices in rental cars as we list down all available cars from our partners.
- Reliable rental cars – We only offer deals from trusted brands so you are sure to get high quality vehicles.
- Real people to assist you – Our customer care team are ready to help you in any way they can so feel free to contact us if you have any query.
Driving tips in Louis Armstrong International Airport
If you are returning your rental car, it is advisable to drop off your extra luggage with your companions at the curbside of the main terminal so you would not have to carry them from the Rental Car Facility. It is also important to secure a parking space for your rental car since this is not provided by the facility. The fastest route from the airport to New Orleans is via I-10 E, but you can also take the Airport Road and I-10 E or I-10 E and I-610 E routes.