New Port Richey is a city of 15 thousand near the western coast of Florida, located north of Clearwater and northwest of Tampa. It shouldn't be confused with Port Richey, which is about 2 miles north of this city. Legendary PGA golfer Gene Sarazen was a resident of this city, and he invented the modern sand wedge club in a local garage. Sarazen then used it during his 1932 British Open victory!
If you are traveling to New Port Richey on a business trip or for a family vacation, we can help you to find just the right rental car for you to enjoy during your trip. At VroomVroomVroom, we are the experts in cheap car rental, and we help people every day to compare prices from all the major rental car providers in New Port Richey, Tampa, and throughout Florida!
When you book a car rental with us, we want you to feel totally satisfied with your search experiences as well as the choices you make. Our system lets you look at all the rental cars, trucks and SUVs that are available in New Port Richey, while also allowing you to view only the types of vehicle you prefer, or just the ones that have certain options you may want (such as convertibles, pickup trucks, or manual transmission rental cars)!
If you have any problems finding what you want, our customer service team is always just one live chat or email away, and we'll gladly help you with any issues you encounter! It's also nice to know that once you book your car rental, you can be confident because…
Once you've picked up your cheap car rental, you'll be able to zip around New Port Richey and enjoy all of its cool attractions and fine restaurants. If you're hungry for a nice lunch or dinner, just hop into your rental car and drive over to Zen Forrest – it's the top-rated restaurant in the entire city. If you love Asian cuisine, it's really a treat! Or, for another option, head out in your car rental to Thai Bistro, which is also a popular choice among the locals and features some of the best meals this side of Thailand!
If Asian food isn't your style, we think you might love Caposey's Whole Works Restaurant. In New Port Richey, this family restaurant is another extremely popular choice – and it's a great place to have breakfast, lunch or dinner! Give it a try! After all, the money you've saved by booking your car rental at VroomVroomVroom will go a long way in this wonderful city!
New Port Richey Did You Know… That health care is, along with tourism, an important industry in this city? Community Hospital, Community Hospital Health Care, Gulfside Regional Hospice, Harbor Behavioral Health Care Institute, and Morton Plant North Bay Hospital are the top employers, combining to provide jobs to 24 hundred locals!
Situated in Florida, United States, New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County. As per the census count the population of this city was 16,675 in 2004. Originally, New Port Richey was named after of Captain Aaron Richey, who sailed from Missouri in the mid 1880s. The city was officially established in 1915 and was incorporated on 27th of October 1924. The city also has an old historic downtown district. A selection of the most admired attractions of New Port Richey are listed below:
1. Hire a Kayak: Visitors touring in New Port Richey cannot afford to miss the canoe and kayak experience. There are loads of kayaking and canoeing equipments stores that provides a large rental fleets at a reasonable hire price.
2. Go Fishing: The offshore, ponds and streams close to New Port Richey provide great opportunities for fishing, particularly on the Clearwater beach pier. Certain state parks also offer fishing opportunity for the visitors.
3. Hike on Riverside Park: The Cotee River Park is also a great stopping off point for visitors. The Cotee River Park is a fine walkway toward the edge of the Pithlachascotee River, which incorporates fine benches and picnic sites.
4. Grand Boulevard North: This also is an attractive site on the outskirts of New Port Richey, with stunning residences and the gorgeous woodlands of Indiana.
5. Zoom into the Biking Fiesta: The Cotee River Bike Fiesta offers fine displays of bike riders arriving from the southeast. This fiesta is an enjoyable experience for any visitors interested in some biking activities.