Explore New Rochelle with a Reliable Car Rental
Are you wanting to rent a car in New Rochelle? VroomVroomVroom lets you compare deals from leading rental companies such as Avis, Hertz, Budget and Enterprise. Simply fill in the search form above with complete information to begin comparing the best car rental rates.
Top 5 Things to Do in Larchmont
Located outside the New York City metropolitan area, Larchmont is a small town that features many recreational opportunities as well as the chance to go into the Big Apple for shopping and cultural activities.
1. Join in a festival: There are many celebrations in Larchmont throughout the year. The Arbor Day celebration, July 4th Festivities and the Memorial Day Parade are just some of the days the city celebrates with festivals that are fun for all the family.
2. Enjoy the park: Larchmont has many parks that are perfect for picnics with the family, or just as a place to relax after shopping in New York City. Addison Park and DeMatte Park are just a few of the locations residents and tourist can enjoy.
3. Listen to a live concert: During the month of July in Flint Park, the Village of Larchmont Committee on the Arts provides concerts in the park for residents and visitors. Take a picnic to the concert and listen to music in the fresh air.
4. Play sports: Flint Park offers facilities for sports lovers, including tennis courts, baseball, soccer, and basketball courts. There is a picnic area for everyone to enjoy and a playground for small children.
5. Enjoy the arts: In Larchmont the Committee on the Arts organizes outdoor art exhibitions and concerts in Flint Park. The outdoor art shows are usually held at Constitution Park and are a perfect way to get outside to enjoy the fresh air, as well as the art.