Low Priced New Rochelle Car Rentals
Did you know that in 2007, New Rochelle was recognized by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) as one of the 100 Best Walking Cities in America?
Best Way to Travel: Bus, Car, Train, on Foot
#1 Thing to do: Thomas Paine Memorial Museum
#2 Thing to do: Wykagyl Country Club
#3 Thing to do: New Roc City
Fun Fact: In 2008, New Rochelle was listed in Business Week's “Best City in the New York State”.
#1 Car Rental Company: Hertz
Top 5 Things to Do in Larchmont
Located outside the New York City metropolitan area, Larchmont is a small town that features many recreational opportunities as well as the chance to go into the Big Apple for shopping and cultural activities.
1. Join in a festival: There are many celebrations in Larchmont throughout the year. The Arbor Day celebration, July 4th Festivities and the Memorial Day Parade are just some of the days the city celebrates with festivals that are fun for all the family.
2. Enjoy the park: Larchmont has many parks that are perfect for picnics with the family, or just as a place to relax after shopping in New York City. Addison Park and DeMatte Park are just a few of the locations residents and tourist can enjoy.
3. Listen to a live concert: During the month of July in Flint Park, the Village of Larchmont Committee on the Arts provides concerts in the park for residents and visitors. Take a picnic to the concert and listen to music in the fresh air.
4. Play sports: Flint Park offers facilities for sports lovers, including tennis courts, baseball, soccer, and basketball courts. There is a picnic area for everyone to enjoy and a playground for small children.
5. Enjoy the arts: In Larchmont the Committee on the Arts organizes outdoor art exhibitions and concerts in Flint Park. The outdoor art shows are usually held at Constitution Park and are a perfect way to get outside to enjoy the fresh air, as well as the art.