Enjoy the Freedom of Traveling With A Cheap Car Rental in Orlando Airport
Orlando International Airport (MCO) is located in Orange County, Florida. It is the closest commercial airport to Orlando's world-class attractions, the Orange County Convention Center, and the downtown business district. We at VroomVroomVroom have found a way to make your search for cheap car rentals easy!
Currently, the MCO airport is the second busiest airport in the state of Florida serving approximately 40.2 million passengers annually, thus making it the ninth busiest airport in the United States through total passenger traffic. To avoid long queues, getting limited choices in vehicles, and filling up several forms, it is advisable to book an Orlando Airport car rental through VroomVroomVroom. You can even do it in less than two minutes!
Since Orlando International Airport is one of the busiest airports in the United States, then it is common to see long queues in car rental counters. I know that's a nightmare, but that scene can often be seen during the holidays. Some of the leading Orlando Airport car rental companies in the country can be found at the Ground Transportation Level of Terminal A and Terminal B. Instead of waiting in line and going from one counter to another to compare Orlando Airport rental cars, you can easily do that right here!
Why book a car rental in Orlando Airport with VroomVroomVroom
- Save time and money: Known as the capital of car rental companies, finding the perfect vehicle in Orlando may take some time because there's just too many choices. To make your search easier, we have carefully handpicked the best car rental deals at the Orlando International Airport. The earlier you book, the bigger chances of you getting amazing discounts. You won't only be saving time, but money as well.
- Excellent service: Another advantage of early booking is that you won't have to wait for your car to be arranged. The rental car agent will be there to meet you and hand in your keys. Just make sure to fill-up the correct pick-up time and other details or call our friendly customer care team here to assist you and answer help you get all your car rental needs.
- Zero cancellation fee: Are you still unsure when you are travelling? Book a rental car in advance and just modify or cancel your reservation when needed. Don't worry, we won't charge you extra for that because we do understand that plans do change sometimes.
- Lowest rates guaranteed: Apart from the stress-free car rental booking experience, you are also assured of getting the lowest rates in rental cars. Why? Because we will give you the difference plus $20 if you find another website offering the same deal with a cheaper rate. Check out our price promise to find out how this works.
- More pick up and drop off locations: Renting a car gives you the freedom to explore Orlando! By doing so, you will have easy access to some of its major attractions since most of them are located far from each other. If you got kids in tow, a car rental from the Orlando Airport can make your travel from one place to another more comfortable. If you prefer renting a car in the city, you can also compare rental car deals in Orlando through VroomVroomVroom.
- Alternative vehicle options: Planning to go on a road trip? We can also help you find the perfect RV rental in Orlando Airport so you can have a hassle-free adventure. We compare cheap campervan and motorhome hire deals from leading suppliers. With a camper or campervan rental in tow, you can get closer to nature and enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
Driving tips in Orlando Airport
The car rental counters are located at street level. If you booked from a major company, you can go out and head to the multi-story car park where you can see signs of the car rental companies. Look for the aisle that has your vehicle type (e.g. compact, intermediate, or full size). Make sure to prepare your car rental paperwork and the coupon that can be found in the vehicle because you may need to present it upon check out at the Rental Car Park. If you are heading straight to Disney World upon arrival at the Orlando International Airport, take the FL-528 E route and you'll arrive there in less than 20 minutes.
More information on Orlando Airport
Orlando International Airport, was originally called Pinecastle Army Airfield, and was used as Orlando Army Air Base's auxiliary airfield during World War II. The final Air Force left McCoy AFB in 1975 which paved way to the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA) to become a state-chartered governmental agency. A year after that, the airfield was renamed to Orlando Airport and gained international airport status but retained their old IATA and ICAO airport codes.
The Landslide Terminal as well as Airsides 1 and 3 were established in 1978. Airside 1 opened the International Concourse in 1984. The construction of Airside 2, which was later on called the North Terminal complex, was finished in 2000 and more gates were added in 2006.
Lufthansa started to offer flights to Frankfurt, Germany in 2007; and that was a major breakthrough for Orlando International Airport. In 2008, Orlando was heralded as a new focus city by JetBlue because it links the city to different destinations in South America, Mexico, and the Caribbean. Allegiant Air started operating at the Orlando Airport in 2010.The Orlando International Airport recently established two state-of-the-art car rental facilities. One is located on the north side of Terminal A while the other one can be found on the south side of Terminal B.
If you want to get more information on Orlando International Airport, you may visit their official website.
Hop in your car rental from the Orlando Airport and start exploring the metropolitan area
A major part of the Orlando area economy is tourism. The Orlando area is proudly home to Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, and Sea World Orlando. Over 48 million visitors traveled to the Orlando region in 2004.
The Walt Disney World resort is Orlando's largest attraction with its many facets such as the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, and Downtown Disney.
SeaWorld Orlando is a large park that features numerous zoological displays and marine animals alongside an amusement park with roller coasters and water park. Universal Orlando, like Walt Disney World, is a multi-faceted resort comprising Universal Studios Florida, CityWalk, and Islands of Adventure.
The Wet 'n Wild water park is another famous attraction. SeaWorld Orlando also comprises more than one park, alongside Aquatica and Discovery Cove.
For a comprehensive list of attractions including things to see and do, accommodation and restaurants, visit our Orlando Travel Guide.
Where to rent a car in Orlando Airport
Orlando is known for having the largest car rental market in the world! You can find a multitude of car rental companies both inside and just off the Orlando International Airport. The on-airport car rental companies are situated both in Terminals A and B on Level 1 of the Ground Transportation. The off-airport car rental companies, on the other hand, offer free shuttle service to their depot. Check out their official website for more details.
Here's a list of on-airport and off-airport car rental companies
|Bandago Rent A Van||(866) 868-7826|
|Best Rate||(407) 850-0340
|Carl's Rent A Van||(407) 849-5211|
|Florida Van Rentals||(866) 322-4400|
|Prestige Luxury||(407) 792-5440|