Enjoy the Freedom of Traveling With A Cheap Car Rental in Orlando Airport
We at VroomVroomVroom have found a way to make your search for a cheap car rental in Orlando Airport easy! We have listed down the available rental cars from major brands including Avis, Alamo, Advantage, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, EZ Rent a Car, Fox Rent a Car, Hertz, National and Thrifty. You can sort the list by price to find the lowest rate.
To avoid long queues, getting limited choices in vehicles, and filling up several forms, it is advisable to book an Orlando Airport car rental through VroomVroomVroom. You can even do it in less than two minutes! Since Orlando International Airport is one of the busiest airports in the United States, then it is common to see long queues in car rental counters especially during the holidays.
Some of the leading Orlando Airport car rental companies in the country can be found at the Ground Transportation Level of Terminal A and Terminal B. Instead of waiting in line and going from one counter to another to compare Orlando Airport rental cars, you can easily do that right here!
Reasons to book a car rental in Orlando Airport at VroomVroomVroom
- Save time and money: We have carefully handpicked the best car rental deals to make it easier to choose. The earlier you book, the bigger chances of you getting amazing discounts.
- Excellent service: The rental car agent will be there to meet you and hand in your keys. Just make sure to fill-up the correct pick-up time and other details or call our customer care experts to assist you. Read our article on picking up a car rental for more useful information.
- Free to book and modify: Using our website to search and book a rental car is totally free! Still unsure when you are travelling? Book a rental car in advance and just modify your reservation when needed without extra charge. You may also cancel for free, but make sure to do that 48 hours prior to pickup.
- Best rates: Apart from the stress-free car rental booking experience, you are also assured of getting the best rates in rental cars. Check out our price promise to find out how this works.
- More pick up and drop off locations: If you got kids in tow, a car rental from the airport can make your travel from one place to another more comfortable. If you prefer renting a car in the city, you can also compare rental car deals in Orlando through VroomVroomVroom.
- Alternative vehicle options: We can also help you find the perfect RV rental in Orlando Airport so you can have a hassle-free adventure. We compare campervan and motorhome rentals from leading suppliers.
Driving tips in Orlando Airport
Orlando International Airport (MCO) is located in Orange County, Florida. It is the closest commercial airport to Orlando's world-class attractions, the Orange County Convention Center, and the downtown business district. Currently, the MCO airport is the second busiest airport in the state of Florida serving approximately 40.2 million passengers annually, thus making it the ninth busiest airport in the United States through total passenger traffic.
The car rental counters are located at street level. If you booked from a major company, you can go out and head to the multi-story car park where you can see signs of the car rental companies. Look for the aisle that has your vehicle type (e.g. compact, intermediate, or full size). Make sure to prepare your car rental paperwork and the coupon that can be found in the vehicle because you may need to present it upon check out at the Rental Car Park. If you are heading straight to Disney World upon arrival at the Orlando International Airport, take the FL-528 E route and you'll arrive there in less than 20 minutes.
More information on Orlando Airport
Orlando International Airport, was originally called Pinecastle Army Airfield, and was used as Orlando Army Air Base's auxiliary airfield during World War II. The final Air Force left McCoy AFB in 1975 which paved way to the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA) to become a state-chartered governmental agency. A year after that, the airfield was renamed to Orlando Airport and gained international airport status but retained their old IATA and ICAO airport codes.
The Landslide Terminal as well as Airsides 1 and 3 were established in 1978. Airside 1 opened the International Concourse in 1984. The construction of Airside 2, which was later on called the North Terminal complex, was finished in 2000 and more gates were added in 2006.
Lufthansa started to offer flights to Frankfurt, Germany in 2007; and that was a major breakthrough for Orlando International Airport. In 2008, Orlando was heralded as a new focus city by JetBlue because it links the city to different destinations in South America, Mexico, and the Caribbean. Allegiant Air started operating at the Orlando Airport in 2010.The Orlando International Airport recently established two state-of-the-art car rental facilities. One is located on the north side of Terminal A while the other one can be found on the south side of Terminal B.
If you want to get more information on Orlando International Airport, you may visit their official website.
Where to rent a car in Orlando Airport
Orlando is known for having the largest car rental market in the world! You can find a multitude of car rental companies both inside and just off the Orlando International Airport. The on-airport car rental companies are situated both in Terminals A and B on Level 1 of the Ground Transportation. The off-airport car rental companies, on the other hand, offer free shuttle service to their depot. Check out their official website for more details.
Here's a list of on-airport and off-airport car rental companies
|Bandago Rent A Van||(866) 868-7826|
|Best Rate||(407) 850-0340
|Carl's Rent A Van||(407) 849-5211|
|Florida Van Rentals||(866) 322-4400|
|Prestige Luxury||(407) 792-5440|