Top Attractions within Panama City
Saint Andrew State Park is a beautiful park located on the beach of Panama City and it includes a pier, a picnic area with grills and a large playground. Nearby the park, local restaurants offer great food, mainly dishes of the local cuisine.
Saint Andrew's Waterfront Farmers Market has more than 100 registered vendors and also offers locally produced crafts. Thanks to the lovely music, a beautiful atmosphere is enjoyable at this attractions. Chef Jennifer is famous in Panama City for the fresh dishes she prepares.
Junior Museum of Bay County is a local attraction of Panama City where kids will surely be in their element. Not far from the city center, the science museum can offers hours of entertainment for them. Also inside, an all family restaurant serving delicious food.
Nicklaus Course is one of the most challenging golf courses in the United States, but it has a great success among locals and tourists who visit Panama City. Because of this, the business kept expanding and now it also includes great restaurants serving dishes of the local cuisine and a bar where you can sip a drink after you finished playing.
Panama City offers a superb range of beaches, a staggering 27 beautiful miles of them. But Panama City also boasts an impressive range of facilities catering for all tastes and ages. The top 5 things to do are:
1. Swim with dolphins at Gulf World Marine Park. This attraction provides a rare opportunity to learn about dolphins and what is being done to protect this very intelligent creatures, then you spend time in the water swimming and playing with the dolphins. A really superb experience for all ages. Situated in the centre of Panama City easily located along the Front Beach Road.
2. Try Ripley's “Believe it or not” Museum. At this museum prepare to shock your senses as you enter a huge ship wreck of intriguingly different exhibits and then pass into the amazing 4D movie theatre which takes movie going into the next dimension! Easy to find and hard to miss, it's sited on the intersection between Front Beach Road, Middle Beach Road and North Thomas Drive.
3. Take an Airboat Adventure. Why not see another side to Panama Beach and take an airboat down the 'downtown' waters of Panama City? Here you can go alligator spotting or see American Bald Eagles, or even Ospreys. There are also sunset tours which show nature coming alive as humans get ready for bed.
4. Visit Rock It Lanes, on Beckrick Road. This is real entertainment for the whole family with a huge complex which offers bowling, skating, an arcade, billiards, a sports bar and a grill, all under one roof. A huge range of games means there is something for everyone to have fun doing!
5. St Andrews State Recreation Area and Park . Visit the Number 1 beach in the US at the St Andrews State Recreation Area and Park where you can swim or dive. Or catch the ferry to Shell Island and befriend a bottle nose dolphin or just laze in the picnic area. With around 1260 acres to explore and warmly inviting gulf waters to enjoy this is a really unique day out.