Compare Deals and Bag a Cool Car Rental in Park City
Top Attractions within Park City
The Deer Valley Resort is also located in Park City. This particular resort is designed to cater for a more professional and sophisticated crowd, which means that the services provided are of a higher class. A variety of establishments can be accessed in the resort. These are dedicated to shopping, dinning and lodging. A series of World Cup events are held on the slopes at the Deer Valley Resort.
The Canyons Resort is the third location of this kind in Park City. The variety of accommodation places is much wider here and it includes: the Grand Summit Hotel, the Vintage on the Strand, the Waldorf Astoria and several others. In addition to finding a great place to stay at the Canyons Resort, you may consider the great number of dining solutions offered here. Several of the most reputed food establishments in the Park City region have opened here, such as: the Alpine House, the Umbrella Bar and the Dreamscapes Grill. Summer programs, like mountain biking and zip lining, are available.
5 Things You Must Do in Park City
Park City in Utah, host of the famous Sundance Film Festival, is the best of both worlds, offering both ski and summer resorts. A vibrant nightlife exists throughout with fine dining, saloons and cultural activities, meeting all tastes. But the top 5 things to do are:
1. Deer Valley Resort: Visit Deer Valley Resort up in the mountains, which is a thrilling combination of luxury facilities and one of the top ski resorts in the US. Here you can pamper yourself when off the piste with good food and luxurious treats, with ski-ing available for all abilities.
2. Utah Winter Sports Park: Experience Utah Winter Sports Park, which will excite and maze with bobsled rides available with speeds of up to an incredible 70 mph. This combined with 4 Gs of force will give you the ride of your life. You can also try ski jumping lessons or snowboarding.
3. Try Mountain biking in Park City: Rolling hills and wild terrain provide adrenaline junkies with a real buzz in Park City. Or some more gentle routes can be found for those who are less experienced. Bikes can be hired for the day or week or longer and most of the routes are also good for hikers.
4. Main Street Shopping: Shop till you drop at Main Street. Originally established as a trading post for miners, this street has been a shoppers paradise since the 18th Century. The shops vary from quirky and individuals to trendy and high class boutiques which are all worth a look.
5. Alpine Slide: Take a ride on the wild side with the Alpine Slide. This is a real breathtaking toboggan ride down a snow-less 'mountain' located in Park City Mountain Resort. Tobogganers are taken by ski lift to the top of the slope, then get into wheeled toboggans for around 4 minutes of an action packed ride to the bottom. An experience not to be missed.