Compare Deals to Find a Cheap Car Rental in Phoenix
Are you looking for a cheap car rental in Phoenix? VroomVroomVroom can help you find an affordable rental car by comparing deals from trusted companies including Avis, Budget, Enterprise and Hertz. You can sort the list by price to find the cheapest rental car.
Phoenix, the capital of Arizona, is also the sixth most populated city within the United States. This well-known city is located in the Salt River Valley of central Arizona. There is an abundance of adventure within this city, including many resorts, spas, golf courses, gorgeous mountain parks, fun hiking trails, and a whole lot more. To fully enjoy your stay in Phoenix, a cheap car rental is highly recommended. With such a wide spread variety of adventure, renting a car will allow your stay to have more time for relaxation and exploration.
Reasons to book a rental car with VroomVroomVroom
We can help you find cheap car rental rates. We are the experts in rental car price comparison, and we can show you the best rental cars and trucks available in Phoenix (and even in surrounding cities). Here are other reasons why some people prefer renting a car through VroomVroomVroom:
- Zero booking and modification fees
- Our price promise assures you of getting the best deal
- More choices in vehicles
- Convenient pick up and drop off locations
- High quality cars from our partners
- Superb customer care team ready to assist you
Useful information on PhoenixArizona provides a wide variety of cultural experiences, as well as many fun activities both indoors and outdoors. While you're there, have a look at the Deer Valley Rock Art Center, located in Hedgpeth Hills. It provides an archaeological exploration with plenty of history.
Another great location to visit in your affordable car rental is the Heard Museum. This museum dedicated to the southwest's Native Americans teaches visitors about tribal cultures, and contemporary Native American artists. There are exhibits, demonstrations, live performances and live music on the weekends!
Here is more helpful info about having a fun time in Phoenix
Phoenix has long enjoyed a reputation as the Valley of the Sun. The best time to visit is during November to April, when the days are long and sunny. Phoenix boasts a range of facilities such as theatres, exclusive (but affordable) shopping and a good and vibrant nightlife. But there are also special things to do in Phoenix.
The Phoenix Art Museum, located on Central Avenue, has much to explore and is one of the newest museums in the United States. If you're in the mood for a theater experience, drive your rental car over to the Orpheum Theatre which provides visually appealing architecture designed to resemble a sixteenth century Spanish villa!
Aside from that, have a fantastic time in the Grand Canyon with an adventurous rafting trip or have fun taking your rental car on a gorgeous adventure with a scenic road trip. Several places to rent a car are readily available, including Enterprise on North 2nd Street, Rent A Car located at the airport, and several more to choose from.
If you want to try some of the best food in Phoenix, your affordable rental car will allow you to drive yourself, along with your business associates or your family, to any of this city's great restaurants. We recommend that you try one of Phoenix's outstanding Southwestern/Mexican eateries. Drive you car rental over to Gallo Blanco Cafe, which is the city's top-rated Mexican restaurant. Its food is outrageously good!
Another excellent choice is the Phoenix City Grille, which specializes in great American and Southwestern dishes. They even take reservations online!
The possibilities are endless for your stay in Phoenix and a car rental will certainly make your stay a lot more pleasurable! Book your rental with us today, and lock in a cheap rate!!
Top 10 Things to do in Phoenix
1. The Flight Combat International. The Flight Combat International in nearby Mesa can offer you what can only be described as the Flight of your life' giving you the chance to fly a real aircraft with qualified military pilots. You can also learn about aerobatics and combat techniques. An opportunity not to be missed !
2. Wild Horse Pass. For some real old fashioned fun try the 'Rawhide' experience at Wild Horse Pass. This is an old time western town which offers real fun for all the family, with its stagecoach, exciting gunfights as well as some excellent shows featuring heart stopping stunts. You can even try your hand at panning for gold.
3. The Arizona Science Center and Planetarium . The Arizona Science Center and Planetarium offers around 300 exhibits spread over five galleries which are all themed. It also boasts an impressive Planetarium, right in the heart of downtown Phoenix.
4. Hot Air Balloon Ride. To see even more of Phoenix why not take a hot air balloon ride and view not just the Valley of the Sun, but also the nearby desert and the Arizonia mountains and experience the breathtaking beauty of the landscape and its wildlife. Trips are available all year round from a host of different operators.
5. Desert Botanical Gardens. Spend a day at the Desert Botanical Gardens. These gardens boast some of the world's most extensive range of desert plants, which houses a collection of plants which are threatened with extinction. Easy to locate the garden is housed in the Papago Park in the centre of Phoenix.
6. Visit Heard Museum. Do not miss a trip to Heard Museum, which has one of the finest collections of Native American art and culture across the U.S, over 32,000 pieces in all. Besides, there are special events each year, such as the World Championship Hoop Dance Contest in February and the Heard Museum Guild Indian Fair & Market in March.
7. Take a trip to Camelback Mountain. This is a great place to visit if you are an outdoor person. It has one of the most challenging hikes around, and also provides an amazing view of the surrounding scenery. Do not miss a trip to Camelback Mountain if you love adrenalin rushes.
8. Drive down Apache Trail. Beginning at Apache Junction, the Apache Trail covers 46 miles between Apache Junction and Roosevelt Lake, and is one of the most amazing experiences. Rough trails combined with fantastic surroundings make for a magnificent drive.
9. Go golfing at Gold Canyon Ranch, Dinosaur Course. The Gold Canyon Ranch boasts of one of the best golf courses in Arizona, and is a great place to check out your golfing skills. If you are an avid golfer, try the Dinosaur Course, and if you aren't you can still give it a shot while enjoying the scenery.
10. Relax at Char's Has the Blues. This is a great place to come to in Phoenix if you love R&B. Good spirits, a great crew, and a nice crowd make it the perfect getaway in the evenings.