Point Pleasant Beach is a borough in Ocean County, New Jersey, United States, numbering approximately 4,600 inhabitants. Point Pleasant Beach is also a Jersey Shore on the Barnegat Peninsula. In the past, the place was a seashore playground of the Lenape Indians.
Top Attractions within Point Pleasant Beach
Point Pleasant Beach is a nice place to visit in the summer. This wonderful spot in Point Pleasant Beach provides rides, boardwalks, mini-golf areas, food and beautiful arcades. Tourists can buy something they may need during their vacation or souvenirs from many nice and interesting stores. Along the beach, there are many restaurants, fishing boats for trips, nightclubs, as well an amusement park for the little ones.
Frankie's Bar&Grill in Point Pleasant Beach is an elegant and nice restaurant with an old fashioned atmosphere. Prices are convenient, portions are very decent and the food is great. This restaurant in Point Pleasant Beach is known for its delicious burgers, chicken, as well as for salmon with lemon and butter sauce. This cozy place is perfect for the entire family to eat and enjoy their meals. Quality, nice staff, fast serving, fresh ingredients, the amazing ceiling and decor make clients feel great and return here. Having so many advantages, this spot is a must, so do not forget about it when you visit Point Pleasant Beach.
Lucky's Games is a great amusement and recreational spot in Point Pleasant Beach and the most popular in New Jersey, United States. Many families gather here to have fun and relax or watch their kids playing. There is an incredible fun games diversity, so the little ones will fall in love with this place.
Hargrove Gallery in Point Pleasant Beach is the ideal place for those that are interested in art and creativity. The gallery exhibits temporary and permanent art collections, enhancing the regional and local talents. It is also a great place for discovering interesting things about the local art, influences and its development throughout time.
Five Things You Must Do in Point Pleasant
Point Pleasant Beach is found in the township of Ocean in New Jersey. The boardwalk of Point Pleasant Beach is approximately a one-mile long, from Manasquan Inlet, in the north, adjoining the Bay Head, to the south. Its central third region is crammed with arcades, amusement rides, ice cream parlors, pizza joints, pier games as well as miniature golf courses.
1. Fun in the Sun: Visit the Point Pleasant Beach Boardwalk area, which offers a selection of various recreational activities such as games of chance, boardwalk entertainment and miniature golf.
2. Aquarium on the ocean: The Jenkinson's Aquarium is situated on the boardwalk itself and features animals as such insects, arctic life, exotic fish, birds, mammals, a fossil room and a “contact” tank where visitors can touch some of the aquarium's creatures. It is a very good place for children and the admission fee charged by the aquarium is quite reasonable.
3. Explore the “Cock Robin”: This lake and marina provide various water and boating activities.
4. Parasailing: Experience the thrill of parasailing at Point Pleasant Beach. Point Pleasant Parasail is an organization, which provides the tourists with an opportunity to see the Jersey shore from 500 feet above the ground. The boat departs each hour starting from 7am, with the last sailing at 7pm. It is advisable to reserve your place beforehand as an early booking ensures a better price.
5. Onboard the Norma KIII: This gigantic ship offers fishing expeditions three times a day