Certain top-rated attractions of the city are listed below:
1. Rejoice with the Open-air theatre: The Phoenix Plaza Amphitheatre is a perfect spot to enjoy the feats of entertainment. The theatre conducts various musical concerts and acting concerts throughout the year.
2. Hop with some Rock Auditory: The Clutch Cargo, also a partial nightclub, hosts passionate autonomous rock musical events. The venue is equipped with all the latest facilities to boost the musical sound quality.
3. Feel the thunder of Silvery Arena: The Pontiac Silverdome had witnessed the appearance of famous personalities such as Madonna, The Backstreet Boys, Pope John Paul II and more. It is an exclusive indoor arena and can seat around 80,325 spectators at a time for various musical, sporting events, religious conferences and the like.
4. Outskirts Attractions: The University of Notre Dame, which is estimated to be 150-years old, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Pontiac. The visitors can explore the many striking features in this large university site.
5. Explore the Artistic Arrays of Pontiac: The Creative Arts Center is considered to be a permanent fixture in the communal society of Pontiac for the last forty years. The main objective of this center is to enlighten the visitors about the artistic life of this historic city.