Did you know that Seven Peaks Water Park is the largest water park in Utah?
Best way to travel: Car
#1 thing to do: Covey Center for the Arts
#2 thing to do: Provo River
#3 thing to do: The Shops At Riverwoods
Fun Fact: The Osmond Family raised all nine children in Provo, and continue to live here.
#1 Car Rental Company: Enterprise
Provo in Utah, U.S. is a modern and stylish place to visit, with an excellent range of facilities, cultural activities and good food and dining. The top 5 things to do in Provo are:
1. Seven Peaks Resort Water Park: A real fun day out is to be had at the Seven Peaks Resort Water Park North Provo. This is the biggest waterpark in the whole of Utah with breathtaking water rides and a gigantic 500,000 wave pool. There are kiddies swimming pools and plenty of fun to be had when out of the water, so bring your swimming gear.
2. Crandall Historical Printing Museum: Delightfully different, the Crandall Historical Printing Museum gives a fascinating insight into the history of printing and the growth of printing as the primary means of mass communication. It also houses the only operational replica of the famous Gutenberg printing press developed in the 15th Century.
3. Christa McAuliffe Space Education Center: The Christa McAuliffe Space Education Center is a really unique experience offering state of the art simulators which will take children on an out of this world trip, travelling to the furthest reaches of the galaxy and meeting other races and species'.
4. Tubing the Provo River: Try tubing down the Provo River on giant tubes that you sit on and paddle your feet in the water, or just float serenely by. Like dodgems on the water and really good fun!
5. Visit State Parks: Just a few miles west of Provo is the Utah Lake State Park which is awesome in its beauty and with a host of activities to do in and around the water, you will be spoilt for choice as to what do first.