Did you know that Rancho Cucamonga is a major center for the Logistics industry in Southern California.
Best Way to Travel: Car or Bus
#1 Thing to do: Frontier Project
#2 Thing to do: Victoria Gardens Regional Town Center
#3 Thing to do: Empires Lake Golf Course
Fun Fact: Rancho Cucamonga is home to Southern California's only Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World superstore
#1 Car Rental Company: Rancho Cucamonga Car Rental Hertz
Rancho Cucamonga is the premier city in the California Inland Area. Rancho Cucamonga is located 37 miles east of Los Angeles and covers 39.08 square miles. Incorporated in 1977, the city was once home to the Kucamongan Native American tribe and part of the Gabrielino culture which was one of the largest indigenous peoples in the United States.
1. The Rancho Cucamonga Public Library: This library strives to enrich and inform the community by giving access to the technological innovations and traditional resources of the city. The staff of the library is very welcoming in nature and provides a good atmosphere for readers.
2. Victoria Gardens Cultural Centre: Dedicated in August 2006, the cultural centre combines the performing arts and literature in a single place. The Victoria Gardens Cultural Centre has 90,000 square feet dedicated to expanding an appreciation for cultural and performing arts.
3. Central Park: Dedicated in 2005 the park houses both a senior center and a community center. Central Park offers a range of amenities ranging from a spacious outdoor courtyard, an internet café and coffee shop, to a fireside sitting area and conference facilities.
4. Empire Lakes Golf Course: This award winning Arnold Palmer designed golf course willtest the skills of expert golfers and provides a beautifully landscaped course for all golfers.
5. The Joseph Filippi Winery & Vineyards: The limited production wines produced by the Joseph Filippi Winery are hand crafted and a result of tradition, skill, artistry and craftsmanship. The vineyards are maintained through sustainable farming practices.