Raynham Car Rental Comparison: For a smarter choice and bigger savings!
Did you know that the town of Raynham only has one village?
Fun Fact: Raynham was founded by Elizabeth Poole in 1639. Elizabeth Poole is said to be the first woman to found a town in America.
Top Attractions within Raynham
Watson Pond in Raynham is a small lake located in Raynham, United States. Its forested coastline makes the landscape amazing. The fresh air and the beautiful blue water hues, catch the eyes and relax the mind. Being here, will be one of the most beautiful and soothing experience for lots of people. It is a huge opportunity to get rid of noise, stress and problems for all visitors in Raynham.
Raynham Mandarin Restaurant is a fantastic buffet and the prices are great. It is popular for its tasty sushi, personalized menus, while the services are excellent. It is important to know that all ingredients are fresh and the dishes are carefully cooked. The ambiance is relaxing and the food variety is impressive. Tourists who want to have a different and delicious meal, should choose this restaurant in Raynham.
Long Horn Stekhouse is located in Raynham and provides quick services, huge portions, decent prices and the ambiance is fine and relaxing. Here, are served one of the best steaks in the area of Raynham. It is a place where you get what you really expect, this being the reason why so many people are pleased with the dishes and choose this place.
Top 5 Things to Do in Raynham
1. Massasoit State Park: This heavily wooded park is a great location for nature lovers and water activities. Four lakes are located in the park offering outstanding fishing opportunities. Camping and trailer hook ups are also available.
2. Wat Nawamintarachutis: One of only a few Thai Buddhist temples in the United States this Thai Theravada Buddhist temple was opened to the public in 2006. Located on 35 acres it has actual Thai Buddhist monks in residence.
3. John F. Parker Golf Course: Built in 1929 this 9-hole regulation length course offers a short layout. The golf course provides a chance for everyone to have fun and includes a driving range and golf carts.
4. Blanchard's Colonial Tavern: Within 20 minutes of Raynham is a late 1700's tavern which serves authentic period food and drink. In addition to the tavern you can visit the Blanchard's Museum House with authentic period furnishings. Who knows, you might even get a glimpse at the tavern ghost during your visit.
5. Children's Museum in Easton: Located in an old fire station this hands one museum offers a place for children to explore their world and for parents to join in the play.