Red Bank Car Rental Comparison: Affordable car rental choices
Did you know that the Rassas Pontiac Buick is the oldest family-owned Pontiac dealership in the United States?
Fun Fact: The Rassas Pontiac Buick was established in 1930.
Top Attractions within Red Bank
Count Basie Theater is the place to be at for a wonderful cultural night out. In this venue you can see great stage performances, at the clearest sound, as the acoustics of the theater is quite impressive. The entertainment options in this spot are varied, for all tastes.
Marine Park is a wonderful park located in Red Bank. The park is great to visit, mostly if you are traveling with children, as it includes nice playground areas. The views are beautiful, so you can take relaxing walks in this location to admire an unique beauty. The venue also hosts many festivals and then the entertainment for kids is so great that there is no way your children will not be happy to visit this location. Carnival food, games and fun rides, are just some of the facilities that can be enjoyed here.
Top 5 Things to Do in Red Bank
Red Bank is a borough in Monmouth County, New Jersey, in the United States and was incorporated in 1908. The census of 2000 showed the population at 11,844. The city is situated on the southern bank of the Navesink River, in Northern Monmouth County and is considered an artistic center of the Jersey Shore.
1. The Count Basie Theater: Renamed in 1984 after local born jazz composer Count Basie, the theatre hosts artistic performances from film to magic shows to theater and musicals throughout the year.
2. Two River Theater: Created as an ultra-modern theater it opened in 2005 with the taping of Bruce Springsteen's VH-1's “Storytellers.” Marion Huber Theater is also housed at Two River. In 2008 a horror show version of Macbeth by William Shakespeare will premier in January.
3. Stop by for various events through out the year: Red Bank is not only a shoppers delight it also hosts various well known events through out the year. The Red Bank Jazz and Blues Festival is held during the first half-week of June. July 3rd features the KaBoom! Fireworks annual display. And First Night is an entertainment and arts festival held on New Year's Eve.
4. Marion Huber Theater: Situated in Red Bank, New Jersey, the Marion Huber Theater is organized by the Two River Theater Company. This theater mainly spotlights artistic and poetry readings.
5. Take a time out on Navesink River: In summer enjoy, boating, sailing and fishing. In winter participate in ice boat sailing.