Find and Book a Cheap Car Rental in Reno - Quick and Easy
VroomVroomVroom can help you find affordable car rental in Reno. We partner with top car rental companies like Hertz, Budget, Avis and Enterprise to bring to great car hire deals. Start comparing car rental in Reno using our user-friendly booking system and find a vehicle to suit your requirements.
Reno is a city of about 230,000 people, located in a high desert valley adjacent to the beautiful Sierra Nevada mountains. Reno's tourism is driven by its casinos. It is the original home of Harrah's Entertainment, and is still home to a number of popular venues. The city is close to many ski resorts, and located not far from the busy Lake Tahoe.
Reasons to book a rental car in Reno with VroomVroomVroomVroomVroomVroom can help you find a reliable hire car in Reno with our easy-to-use comparison website. Here are some reasons to book your car rental in Reno with us:
- Flexibility: A hire car in Reno will give you the freedom to visit all of the exciting attractions around this fun city at your own pace, without needing to rely on public transport.
- Best prices: Compare car rentals in Reno and find the best rates.
- Customer care: If you have any questions, our knowledgeable customer care experts will be happy to assist you. Contact us via phone, email and live chat.
- No hidden fees: We will not charge you any hidden fees while you are booking a car rental in Reno. If your plans change, rest assured that VroomVroomVroom will not charge you any cancellation or modification fees.
Best time to visit Reno
Driving tips in RenoReno is an easy city to navigate, and there are no toll roads in and around the region. If you are taking your rental car to other destinations in Nevada, plan your route and prepare for the longer driving distances.
5 Things You Must Do in Reno
Reno in Nevada boasts a real eclectic mixture of activities, attractions and things to do. So much indeed that it is hard to choose but the top 5 things to do in Reno are:
1.The Wilbur D. May Center. This is a museum with a difference. In fact it is more than a museum it is also an arboretum and there is an area mainly designed for children which is called the Great Basin Adventure, with a log flume and area where children can play with animals.
2.Casinos!!! Why not see if luck is going to be a lady and go to the Casino sited at North Virginia Street? A large casino with excellent facilities it can be an entertaining evening.
3.Chapel of the Bells. Visit the Chapel of the Bells on West Fourth Street. This si Reno's oldest wedding chapel and whilst you don't have to go inside it is an interesting building in terms architecture and it can be fun 'wedding spotting'.
4.The Animal Ark. The Animal Ark at Deerlodge Road is a fascinating wildlife and nature sanctuary which has an extensive range of animals and does a huge amount of work to raise awareness of animal and wildlife issues.
5. National Automobile. Even for non car lovers, the National Automobile Museum is a wonderful way to spend a day, marvelling at the exhibits and learning a lot about the American fascination and love affair with the automobile. There are also some very detailed and interesting 'street scenes' to accompany the cars. An informative and interesting day out for all.