5 Things You Must Do in Revere
1. Witness the Epoch Beach: The Revere Beach is one of the oldest beaches in entire United States, with a literal vibrant beach facing district. Apart from the beach sand, the Revere beach provides various surfing opportunities along with well-maintained amusement parks. It also has two bowling alleys and two roller skating section.
2. Wonderland Greyhound Park: This thrilling park offers greyhound racing events all throughout the year, for the last 70 years.
3. Wonderland Amusement Park: This wonderful amusing park includes roller coaster rides, a renewal act of a metropolitan blaze, along with a range of scientific and cultural appeals. The visitors state that the Wonderland Amusement Park is an imitation of Disneyland.
4. Walk-In to the Revere Library: The Revere Public Library signifies the American Rebirth and the Georgian Reinforcement trends of articrafts. The library is also one of the few Carnegie edifices that have never undergone any kind of development.
5. Entertainment Factor: The Showcase Cinema is a grand cinematic arena with 20 state-of-the-art cinema halls attributing the newest Hollywood releases with an arena style seating arrangement along with first-class audio format.
Top Attractions Within Revere
Revere Beach is one of the oldest public beaches in the United States. From its inception, Revere beach was considered to the the people's beach. Nowadays, it is a wonderful place to relax to the sound of the waves and enjoy a sun bath. Aside from the clean beach, there are also restaurants, housing units, restored pavilions and a renovated boulevard.
Kelly's Roast Beef is the place in Revere where the original roast beef sandwich was invented. The diner has been serving guests with its freshly prepared sandwiches, succulent seafood, crisp salads, fries, onion rings and the legendary roast beef. This charming diner in Revere has a flagship walk up window that is still operating on the shores of Revere Beach. The main attractions of this diner are the roast beef sandwich, fried clams, fish and chips, lobster roll and hot dog/ chicken finger plate.
Margarita's Restaurant is the one place in Revere that offers its customers an authentic Mexican experience, in terms of food and atmosphere. The Margarita here is just great, made with fresh ingredients. The beverage is so good that the restaurant is named after Margarita cocktail. The food here is authentic, with menus for families, couples and children. The atmosphere sends you to Mexico, due to the decor, the music and the food, of course.