Finding a Cheap Car Rental in Rochester Airport is Fast and Easy
Useful information on Rochester International Airport
Rochester International Airport (airport code: RST) is one of the largest flight destinations in the Midwest region of the United States, and the 2nd biggest airport in Minnesota by commercial flights. This airport is located on 24 hundred acres of land in Southeastern Minnesota, about 7 and 1/2 miles southwest of downtown Rochester.
Note: This airport should not be confused with Greater Rochester International Airport in New York state.
If you are traveling to Rochester, or to any Minnesota cities in the area – such as Minneapolis and St. Paul – or to destinations like La Crosse or River Falls in Wisconsin, VroomVroomVroom can help you to book a cheap car rental at Rochester International Airport and save money!
Reasons to book a car rental in Rochester Airport with VroomVroomVroom
There are many advantages for you to enjoy when you book a Rochester Airport car rental today! Book with us because...
- There's no credit card required! (The car rental company may require you to present one, when you're picking up the rental.)
- There are zero booking fees! Our service is completely free!
- There are no cancellation fees! Even if your plans change, it's not a problem to change or cancel your rental car booking!
- Your personal info is safe and secure on our site, thanks to the SSL encryption software that protects it 100%!
- Comparing car rental rates will save you some money.
- You save time because we're the only site you need to check to get all prices from top local providers!
- You can find great deals when you book early. Get the lowest rates possible!
- Best of all, we'll match any price using our Price Promise! (Check the Price Promise page to get all the details.)
Here are some fun things to do in Rochester International Airport
The Rochester International Airport terminal is a high-traffic location. If you are arriving here, you can take advantage of a variety of attractions near the airport. There are also activities to enjoy at the airport grounds, so you can start your vacation in the region as soon as you land!
Top Attractions in and around Rochester Airport
The Three 31 Bar and Grill Express is located at the terminal itself. You can make this your first stop when you arrive! You can have a delicious meal and some drinks without leaving the airport. Hanging out at this bar is convenient, especially if you need to wait for a rental car or for someone to pick you up. You may relax a bit here, and start planning the rest of your visit.
The Oak Summit Golf Course is found near Rochester International Airport. This public 18-hole golf course, which welcomes players of all levels, offers lessons to improve your golf skills... You can choose to call ahead for some tee-time and play with your friends! Oak Summit even has golf lessons for children, and tournaments for talented players. Why not check to see if one is available?
Ferguson's Willow Creek Campground and RV Park is a great place near Rochester International Airport to find affordable lodging. If you are a nature-lover who enjoys fresh air, this camping ground is a perfect choice for your vacation. The park provides several amenities like showers, bathrooms and several picnic spots, for you to have a comfortable and relaxing experience.
The Willow Creek Reservoir Park near the airport is a nature attraction that you must see! For those who are passionate about wildlife, this is the perfect place to sight-see and experience the natural beauty of Minnesota.