Download the FREE VroomVroomVroom App
Rocklin Car Rental Comparison: Get quality car rentals at their cheapest
Welcome and compare the cheapest car rental in Rocklin.. Did you know that
Kevin Martin, the shooting guard of Houston Rockets, lives in Rocklin?
Best Way to Travel: Bus, Car
#1 Thing to do: Whitney Oaks Golf Club
#2 Thing to do: Johnson-Springview Park
#3 Thing to do:STAR ECO Museum
Fun Fact: Geoff Petrie, the General Manager of Sacramento Kings, is a resident of Rocklin.
#1 Car Rental Company:
Rocklin Car Rental Budget
Rocklin is a lovely city you have the opportunity to visit in Placer County, California, United States of America. Rocklin is located in the area of Sacramento, near Roseville, Loomis and Lincoln. From the late 18th century to the late 19th century, European-Americans used to spend time in the area of what is now known as Rocklin to fish. The city was settled in the 1850s and a post office opened in 1868. Rocklin City was incorporated at the end of the 19th century, in 1893. Notable residents of the city include rapper Brotha Lynch Hung, baseball player Jeffrey Leonard and Sacramento Kings manager Geoff Petrie. If you want to visit Rocklin, do not forget about its great points of interest.
Top Attractions within Rocklin
Blue Oaks Town Center is a large shopping mall located in Rocklin. It's situated on an area of 600.000 square feet and it is considered to be an upscale location. The center is also the source of entertainment for those living in Rocklin. Blue Oaks Town is filled with numerous eateries and fancy dinner houses you can enjoy after a day of shopping.
Toy Row is another important shopping destination of the city of Rocklin. This mall is also the host of the most important car dealerships in the area. If you plan to spend a day here, you will be surprised to notice that a day is not enough if you plan to see everything this center has to offer.
Venita Rhea's is a great restaurant which you can visit and enjoy while in Rocklin. This upscale eatery provides visitors delicious food. Most of the dishes you can serve in the restaurant are inspired by the local cuisine of Rocklin and of Placer County.
Umisaka Sushi is a Japanese restaurant located downtown Rocklin. The specialty of the house is, as its name indicates, sushi. This typical Japanese dish is famous in the city thanks to the wonderful plates this restaurant offers.
Top 5 Things to Do in Rocklin
Rocklin is primarily a bedroom community north of Sacramento in Placer County, California, United States. The 2006 census showed the estimated population at 50,920.
1. Whitney Oaks Golf Course: This beautifully maintained golf course in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada offers a challenging 6,800 yard golf course, with the choice of 5 sets of tee markers strategically set to accommodate golfers of all levels. Located inside the clubhouse is Pyramid Bar & Grill offering a variety of fresh items daily.
2. Blue Oaks Town Center: Strategically located on Hwy-65 this upscale shopping center provides 600,000 square feet of high-end shops, dinning, entertainment and a hotel in a town center setting.
3. Toy Row: Here is a place any man would love to go shopping. A major upscale dealer spot located on Granite Drive, this half-mile stretch includes three boat dealers, several recreational vehicle dealers, and showrooms for Land Rover, Porsche and soon Lexus.
4. Johnson-Springview Park: Located in the heart of Rocklin, this community park has a 18-hole disc golf course, fields for baseball, softball and soccer, a playground, a skate park and a roller hockey rink. There is also plenty of space to just relax and maybe read a book you picked up at the library located in the park.
5. The Rocklin Museum: Situated at 3895 Rocklin Road in the old Fletcher House, the museum provides a look into the 3R's (rocks, rails, and ranches) that made Rocklin what it is today.
United States, California, United States
Other locations near Rocklin