Rocklin is primarily a bedroom community north of Sacramento in Placer County, California, United States. The 2006 census showed the estimated population at 50,920.
1. Whitney Oaks Golf Course: This beautifully maintained golf course in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada offers a challenging 6,800 yard golf course, with the choice of 5 sets of tee markers strategically set to accommodate golfers of all levels. Located inside the clubhouse is Pyramid Bar & Grill offering a variety of fresh items daily.
2. Blue Oaks Town Center: Strategically located on Hwy-65 this upscale shopping center provides 600,000 square feet of high-end shops, dinning, entertainment and a hotel in a town center setting.
3. Toy Row: Here is a place any man would love to go shopping. A major upscale dealer spot located on Granite Drive, this half-mile stretch includes three boat dealers, several recreational vehicle dealers, and showrooms for Land Rover, Porsche and soon Lexus.
4. Johnson-Springview Park: Located in the heart of Rocklin, this community park has a 18-hole disc golf course, fields for baseball, softball and soccer, a playground, a skate park and a roller hockey rink. There is also plenty of space to just relax and maybe read a book you picked up at the library located in the park.
5. The Rocklin Museum: Situated at 3895 Rocklin Road in the old Fletcher House, the museum provides a look into the 3R's (rocks, rails, and ranches) that made Rocklin what it is today.