Rocklin Car Rental Comparison: Get quality car rentals at their cheapest
Fun Fact: Geoff Petrie, the General Manager of Sacramento Kings, is a resident of Rocklin.
Top Attractions within Rocklin
Blue Oaks Town Center is a large shopping mall located in Rocklin. It's situated on an area of 600.000 square feet and it is considered to be an upscale location. The center is also the source of entertainment for those living in Rocklin. Blue Oaks Town is filled with numerous eateries and fancy dinner houses you can enjoy after a day of shopping.
Toy Row is another important shopping destination of the city of Rocklin. This mall is also the host of the most important car dealerships in the area. If you plan to spend a day here, you will be surprised to notice that a day is not enough if you plan to see everything this center has to offer.
Venita Rhea's is a great restaurant which you can visit and enjoy while in Rocklin. This upscale eatery provides visitors delicious food. Most of the dishes you can serve in the restaurant are inspired by the local cuisine of Rocklin and of Placer County.
Top 5 Things to Do in Rocklin
Rocklin is primarily a bedroom community north of Sacramento in Placer County, California, United States. The 2006 census showed the estimated population at 50,920.
1. Whitney Oaks Golf Course: This beautifully maintained golf course in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada offers a challenging 6,800 yard golf course, with the choice of 5 sets of tee markers strategically set to accommodate golfers of all levels. Located inside the clubhouse is Pyramid Bar & Grill offering a variety of fresh items daily.
2. Blue Oaks Town Center: Strategically located on Hwy-65 this upscale shopping center provides 600,000 square feet of high-end shops, dinning, entertainment and a hotel in a town center setting.
3. Toy Row: Here is a place any man would love to go shopping. A major upscale dealer spot located on Granite Drive, this half-mile stretch includes three boat dealers, several recreational vehicle dealers, and showrooms for Land Rover, Porsche and soon Lexus.
4. Johnson-Springview Park: Located in the heart of Rocklin, this community park has a 18-hole disc golf course, fields for baseball, softball and soccer, a playground, a skate park and a roller hockey rink. There is also plenty of space to just relax and maybe read a book you picked up at the library located in the park.
5. The Rocklin Museum: Situated at 3895 Rocklin Road in the old Fletcher House, the museum provides a look into the 3R's (rocks, rails, and ranches) that made Rocklin what it is today.