Compare and Drive a Reliable Car Rental in Roseville - Fast and Easy
Roseville is a suburb northeast of Sacramento and about 127 thousand people live here. Formerly known as Roseville Junction, this city was originally a stage coach station called Griders. When the railroads were built, its name was changed to Junction and then to Roseville. This city has went through a population explosion in recent decades, as over 100 thousand more people live in this city now than in 1980 – a 425% increase since then! Roseville covers an area of about 42 square miles, and over 99.95% of it is land. There are only a few streams in Roseville!
If you will need a rental car in Roseville -- or anywhere in the Sacramento area -- you are definitely in the right place!!! At VroomVroomVroom, we are the experts in car rental rate comparison. And we help people every day to book the lowest rates in the state of California when they use our site to compare prices!
Benefits of booking a car rental in Roseville with VroomVroomVroom
- there are no booking fees!
- there are no cancellation fees up to 48 hours prior to pick up!
- you can compare rates from all the top rental car companies and save money!
- you'll also save time, because we're the only site you have to visit!
- if you book early, you can get a great deal!
Top 7 Things to Do in Roseville
The city of Roseville is located in Placer County, California in the United States. In January 2016, the estimated population of Roseville is approximately 134,000. In 1988, the city earmarked a plan for the revitalization and development of its downtown historical area and surrounding 207-acres.
1. Golfland SunSplash: This amusement park includes a 5000 square-foot laser tag arena, two18-hole miniature golf courses, fastcar raceway, a water park and more than 200 arcade games. This is also great to cool off in the hot summer days, as it features many pools and diverse slides, including eight slide towers, a lazy river and a wave pool. When the water features are not available, there are other fun amenities you can enjoy, such as outdoor mini-golf courses, arcade games, laser tag. You will also find here a pizzeria, where they serve an amazing pizza.
2. Marco Dog Park: This Park got its name from a police dog which was killed on duty. The main idea behind the park is that similar to humans, even dogs need a wide space for recreational purposes.
3. Mikuni Japanese Restaurant: This four star restaurant is the largest and most popular sushi bar in town, known for its massive rolls. They are home to the famous “Marilyn Monroll” a roll full of scallops, shrimp, crab and tobico under a tangy sauce.
4. Maidu Indian Museum: Located in a nature area which was inhabited for thousands of years by the Southern Maidu a loop-trail takes one past acorn grinding holes and ancient petroglyphs. The museum building provides information and a glimpse into the day-to-day life of the Maidu.
5. Roseville Telephone Museum: This museum showcases the history of the telephone and its associated equipment. The guides are knowledgeable and provide demonstrations that capture the attention of children and adults.
6. All American Speedway: This is perfect for those adrenaline junkies who want to spend a fun day at this race car track. The enduro races are breathtaking. Nevertheless, there are many more activities you can undertake here.
7. Antique Trove: This is a true antique mall! If you are passionate about antique items, this place is a must see, as there are more than 40 vendors selling their antiques and collectibles. You will find everything here, from jewelry to furniture. The venue is air-conditioned and restrooms are available. There is even a snack bar with seating area, for you to grab a bite when you get hungry.