Compare Rates to Find the Cheapest Car Rental in Saginaw
Saginaw is a charming city in the state of Michigan, United States, located more exactly in Saginaw County and being its county seat at the same time. The history of Saginaw goes back to 1819, when the area was settled by non-Native Americans. Later on, Saginaw became incorporated in 1857 and it has registered an amazing growth ever since. There are 51,508 residents currently living in Saginaw, according to the 2010 census, on a total surface of 18.2 square miles. Saginaw is also an important commercial and cultural center of the region.
Experience Saginaw attractions in a rental car
VroomVroomVroom offers the fastest way to rent a car and find cheap car rentals. You're sure to find a vehicle from leading car rental suppliers in the U.S.A, such as Enterprise and Hertz. We compare the latest deals in an instant and find a car rental that suits your budget and need. In addition, we also have the best customer support through our fab customer care experts who are ready to assist and answer all your questions. Contact us and we will meet your expectations.
Mid-Michigan Children's Museum is one of the best cultural institutions in Saginaw, as it is specially designed for children. All kinds will have a fantastic time here, enjoying the numerous playing areas, the fun interactive learning programs and the unique interactive water exhibits. Remember that the museum is closed on Tuesdays.
Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge is a wonderful place in the core of the nature, where you will be able to take in the fresh air and admire the wide array of wildlife. The refuge is perfect for birdwatching, as thousands of birds migrate here every year, including swans, bald eagles and ducks. Hiking trails and boating facilities are also available, for those who wish to explore the surroundings. A restaurant is located nearby, for when you get hungry.
Children's Zoo at Celebration Square is a place where children will be able to interact with animals and learn more about them in a fun, pleasant way. Besides the impressive collection of animals, the zoo also offers gardens, a carousel and a miniature train. The zoo is opened March 31 to September 3, and September 4 to October 28.
5 Things You Must Do in Saginaw
Saginaw, located in central-eastern Michigan is a great destination for those who love the outdoors! Whether the family is into fun on the land or water, Saginaw gives everyone something to see, do and enjoy.
1. Stroll along Riverfront Park: Saginaw's Riverfront Park has paved walking paths, fishing platforms with moorings and nearby parks to enjoy. Many areas are newly handicapped accessible. Boating and swimming is also accessible from various locations along the riverfront.
2. Score a hole in one! With more than a dozen different courses, Saginaw is known for as an excellent golfing destination for players of all abilities. Many area accommodations offer “stay and play” packages for those looking to save a few dollars.
3. Take a cruise on the Chesaning Showboat: Every year, this paddleboat and its adjoining park hosts concerts, festivals, carnivals and other historical events. National music acts such as the Beach Boys can be seen here.
4. Explore history at the Castle Museum: Saginaw's Castle Museum houses over 100,000 historical artifacts of the local area. Daily film presentations, puppet shows, living history presentations and traveling exhibits bring history to life.
5. Enjoy Christmas every day at Bronners! It doesn't matter if it's the middle of summer, at Bronner's Christmas Wonderland, it's always Christmas. Located in nearby Frankenmuth, Bronners fills over 2 acres with the beauty, music and color of Christmas. From trees and ornaments, to life-size nativity scenes, Bronners keeps the Christmas spirit alive all year!