Finding a Cheap Car Rental in Salt Lake City is Now Easy
VroomVroomVroom can help you compare prices on all of the vehicles available to rent in Salt Lake City, and show you true, total prices for how much it will cost on the days that you'll need it. Our system is the best online because we compare deals from all the major rental car companies, such as Avis, Hertz, Budget and Enterprise. We're the experts on Salt Lake City car rentals and we've been helping people book rental cars since 2001.
Salt Lake City is the capital of and biggest city in the state of Utah. It's one of the largest metropolitan areas in the USA and is known as a fun and exciting tourist destination due to its many opportunities for outdoor recreation – especially skiing. This city was the site of the 2002 Winter Olympics and is also known as the center of industrial banking in the United States.
Reasons to book a rental car in Salt Lake City through VroomVroomVroom
If you are going on a nice vacation to the Salt Lake City area, or if you are traveling on a business trip, VroomVroomVroom can help you save money on a great rental car, truck or SUV. Below are a few outstanding reasons why people continue to book with us:
- Trusted since 2001: We are the experts in rental cars so feel free to contact us if you have any question.
- Great rates: We have negotiated with our partners so we can provide the best price. Read our Price Promise for more information.
- Wide selection of vehicles: There are more choices when you book a car with us which makes it easy to find the best rental car.
- Convenience: You can find depots all over the city which makes it easy to pick up a car. You can also pick up a rental car from Salt Lake City Airport.
Best time to visit Salt Lake City
Driving Tips in Salt Lake City
On Utah highways one of the main causes of road accidents involves motorists following vehicles too closely. Make sure you keep a safe distance between you and the vehicle in front of you. There is more than 45 miles of light rail tracks in Salt Lake City and its surrounds. Motorists must wait at the gates until they are raised before crossing light rail tracks. In some areas a flashing train sign will appear over intersections, warning motorists of an oncoming light rail vehicle.
Take additional care in poor weather conditions. The roads can be icy at certain times of the year, and drivers will need to maintain slower speeds. The law in Utah requires motorists to keep a distance of three feet from any cyclists on the road. You are not permitted to park within 20 feet of a crosswalk.
6 Things You Must Do in Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City is often called Utah's cultural center. This capital city is not only a snow lover's dream, but also a great vacation destination year round! With sports, natural landmarks, Salt Lake City will not disappoint!
1. Temple Square. Temple Square is one of Salt Lake City's most prominent historical sites and is where visitors can catch the beautiful Mormon Tabernacle Choir. There are almost two dozen attractions within Temple Square, including a walking tour.
2. Ski Salt Lake!! Ski lovers have many places to choose from to feed their need for speed. With resorts like Snowbird, Brighton and Solitude, skiers of all abilitiFor aes can enjoy the majesty of the Rocky Mountains.
3. Utah Olympic Park. Venues from the 2002 Winter Games offer people of all ages and abilities the chance to live the Olympic experience. Utah Olympic Park, Soldier Hollow and Utah Olympic Oval all have activities that bring the Olympics to life: skating, skiing, ski-jumping, and bobsledding are just some of the sports you can check out!
4. Bonneville Salt Flats. The Bonneville Salt Flats has the distinction of being one of the flattest areas on the planet. At over 30,000 acres, it allows visitors to see the curvature of the Earth and it's unique environmental conditions.
5. Kennecott Copper Mine. Kennecott Copper Mine is 2 ½ miles wide and ¾ of a mile—so large it can be seen from space! The mine produces copper, gold and other precious metals. An on-site visitors' center is available for souvenirs and tour information.
6. The Discovery Gateway. People that have children when visiting the Salt Lake City area of Utah will be glad that there are great museums such as the Discovery Gateway that they can visit and take part in. The great Discovery Gateway has a large selection of exhibits that are sure to peak the interests of any children that you may have with you on your trip. The Museum also has many hands on activities that children will want to partake in to feel like they are involved in the magnificent activities. They will be able to express their wonder and feed their young minds the vital information that they need while growing up. They can leave the video games, the toys and bad influence in the vehicle and really enjoy what the Discovery gateway has to offer. Make sure that you take advantage of this child friendly museum!