San Jose International Airport Car Rental Comparison
Are you looking for a cheap car rental in San Jose International Airport? VroomVroomVroom can help you find a vehicle that will fit your budget and needs. We compare rental cars from major brands, including Alamo, Enterprise, National, and Thrifty. You can easily filter the list by price to find the rental car with the lowest rate.
San Jose International Airport is the smallest of the three commercial airports in the Bay Area. Unlike San Francisco International Airport and Oakland International Airport, which are located on the opposite shores of San Francisco Bay, SJC is near downtown Jose thus leaving no room for expansion.
Reasons to book a rental car in SJC at VroomVroomVroom
Silicon Valley's Airport has a Rental Car Center located across Terminal B, but most people still prefer renting a car through VroomVroomVroom because it is quicker and easier. Here are other benefits of using our website:
- Free to book – we won't charge you for booking a car through our site. You can also modify your reservation without any fee.
- More vehicle selection – we compare rental cars ranging from economy to premium so whether you are looking for a compact car or an SUV, you can easily find it in our site.
- High quality rental cars – we only offer deals from trusted brands: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Fox Rent A Car, Hertz, National and Thrify.
- Convenient pick up and drop off locations – there are lots of depots to choose from so you find the one that is nearest you. You can also book a car rental in San Jose when you get there.
- Best rates – our Price Promise guarantees you of getting a great deal. Read our TnC for more details.
- Excellent customer care – our main goal is to make the booking process as easy as possible so if you need any assistance, feel free to contact us.
Driving tips in San Jose Airport
SJC is just 10 minutes away to Downtown San Jose via CA-87 S, but you can take alternative routes such as N 4th St. and N 10th St. If you are heading to Silicon Valley, which is home to many high-tech corporations, you can drive via US-101 N and it will only take you around 14 minutes to get there. You can also take the I-280 N or Central Expy routes. For first time drivers in the United States, click here for more tips.