1. Glass Museum: The glass industry of Sandwich was the main industry and as such, the museum features different aspects of the industry since its origin. The museum enlightens the visitors with the history of the city by exhibiting live shows of glass blowing, as well as glass works by artists.
2. Thornton W. Burgess Museum: The museum houses different things of the author Anthony Burgess, who wrote for children and was a native of the city. Visitors can watch things like games, toys, and a variety of books and characters from the works of the author come alive at the museum.
3. Heritage Museums and Gardens: The Heritage Museums and Gardens are on Grove Street and are spread over an area of one hundred acres. The history of America is depicted in details at this site. Places worth noting include the Cape Cod Baseball League Hall of Fame, a museum of antique automobiles, the American History Museum and a maze garden.
4. Beacon Hill Masterpieces Walking Tour: The tour is the best option for visitors to learn the culture and history of the region. The tour takes visitors from the Shaw Memorial to the picturesque streets of Beacon Hill.
5. National Marine Life Center: The Marine center is the rehabilitation center of marine animals like turtles, whales, dolphins, and seals.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Sandwich. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Sandwich||Directions to Sandwich||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|