Sandy Springs is a lovely city located in Georgia and is the sixth largest city in Metro Atlanta. The name comes from the sandy springs that still exist as a protected historic site. The history of Sandy Springs goes back to 1842, when the Austin-Johnson House was erected, known today as one of the oldest houses in Sandy Springs. Later on, it developed both industrially and economically, becoming one of the most prosperous suburbs of Atlanta. Sandy Springs is an ideal holiday destination, where you can enjoy a peaceful and quiet time away from the hustle and bustle of the big city.
The Brickery Grill and Bar is a restaurant in Sandy Springs that offers the biggest portions of freshly prepared food, served with a genuine smile. Here, you can enjoy the best baby back ribs in Atlanta, along with wonderful salads, burgers, seafood, steaks, chicken, and desserts. The portions are quite large, so be careful not to order too many, or you will not be able to eat all of it. However, the staff is willing to cater to the need of every client and you can take the leftovers home.
Blue Grotto Sushi, Tapas and Bar is a Spanish family restaurant in Sandy Springs that serves Japanese dishes, including sushi and teryaki dishes besides Asian and Spanish tapas. There are weekly specials customers can enjoy. This wonderful fusion restaurant is the perfect place, where you will enjoy food of any sort. There is even a special menu for the children, that consists in hamburgers, cheese omelets, fries and soda.
Cafe Sunflower is the place in Sandy Springs where you can start spending your evening. The venue has got both a restaurant and a bar, so whether you are hungry or thirsty, you can choose one of the two. The menu of the restaurant is mainly Asian, with spicy pad Thai, pad Thai noodles, stuffed acorn squash, vegan chocolate cake and moo shu vegetables.
The city of Sandy Springs is in the Fulton County of Atlanta, Georgia and is a recently formed city. The foremost attractions of the city are the Temple, the governor of Georgia's mansion, American Adventures, All Around Atlanta, and the Atlanta History Center.
1. The Temple: The Temple is a place where the visitors must pay a visit in order to enlighten themselves spiritually. Jewish Spirituality finds encouragement here through various programmes and services. The Synagogue is the oldest in the whole of Atlanta and also a well-known Jewish spiritual center of the United States.
2. Governor of Georgia's Mansion: This mansion is the center of official activity as well as a center of historical artifacts. The mansion has thirty rooms, and the governor resides on the second floor. There is also a wonderful collection of paintings by artists of Georgia.
3. American Adventures: The American Adventures is a delightful entertainment center for children and families. Safe rides, Magic shows, miniature golf and much more are offered for the visitors at this place.
4. All around Atlanta: The history of Atlanta is displayed at this museum; visitors get the opportunity to watch the home of the famous author of Gone With the Wind, Margaret Mitchell. Georgia Aquarium, Atlanta Cyclorama, and other attractions await visitors here.
5. Atlanta History Center: This attraction of Sandy Springs acquaints visitors with the history and culture of the South and Atlanta. There are permanent displays of the folk art of the South, the Civil War, the Atlanta Olympics, and the famous golfer Bobby Jones.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Sandy Springs. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Sandy Springs||Directions to Sandy Springs||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|