Experience Great Fun with a Top Car Rental in Santa Ana - John Wayne Airport
VroomVroomVroom makes booking a car rental in John Wayne Airport quick and easy by teaming up with major rental car suppliers including Budget, Alamo, Fox, Thrifty, Avis, Hertz, National, Advantage and Enterprise. You can be sure that you'll find the best car rental deals when you book with us! Just fill in your preferred dates and start comparing prices instantly.
The only commercial service airport in Orange County, California, John Wayne Airport (SNA) offers commercial passenger and air-cargo service. It is also deemed as the primary provider of general aviation services and facilities in the county. More than 10 million passengers were served by the airport in 2016 making it the second busiest airport in the Greater Los Angeles area.
Why rent a car in John Wayne Airport at VroomVroomVroom?
VroomVroomVroom are the experts on finding the best rates in SNA. Our customer love to book with us and here's why:
- Fast and easy booking system - We offer the quickest way to hire a car. Only a few minutes is all you need to reserve with us. You will receive an instant confirmation after securing a booking.
- No booking and modification fees - You can also cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior your pickup.
- Great selection of vehicles - We are partners with leading car rental suppliers in the USA to guarantee you a reliable vehicle.
- Best prices guaranteed - We can provide the best rates to our customers. Read our Price Promise page to learn more.
- Great service - We have our friendly customer care experts always willing to assist. Just contact us either via phone call, email or live chat. You can also send us a message on Facebook.
Driving tips in John Wayne Airport
Situated just 35 miles south of Los Angeles, the entrance to John Wayne Airport is off MacArthur Blvd in Irvine, the city that borders the airport on the north and east. The airportcan be accessed via the San Diego (I-405) Freeway, the Costa Mesa (SR-55) Freeway, and the Corona Del Mar Freeway/San Joaquin Hills Transportation Corridor Toll Road (SR-73). Driving time from John Wayne Airport to the Disneyland Resort via State Rte 55 N and I-5 N is approximately 25 minutes (14.2 mi) or less if you drive non-stop in a rental car.