Santa Rosa is a city with around 170 thousand residents in California, and the biggest city in that state's famous “Wine Country” area. It's also the 5th largest city (by population) in the San Francisco Bay Area – behind San Jose, San Francisco, Oakland and Fremont. The films Shadow of a Doubt (directed by Alfred Hitchcock) and The Man Who Wasn't There (by the Coen Brothers) were both set in Santa Rosa.
If you're going to be in need of a rental car in Santa Rosa, you can find the best rates anywhere when you compare prices right here at VroomVroomVroom. Booking with us today will save you time – you don't have to visit half a dozen sites or more to find prices – and will save you money because our system finds all the prices on all the cars, trucks and SUVs available for rental in Santa Rosa, on the days you will be there!
Yes, we are the experts in booking a car rental and this is why...
With your cheap car rental, you're free to explore everything Santa Rosa has to offer! We recommend a visit to the very cool Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center – it's dedicated to the works of Charles Schulz, creator of the Peanuts comic strip. The museum opened on August 17, 2002, and features many fun exhibits and amazing tribute works of art, such as the Charlie Brown kicking the football tile mural, and the outdoor labyrinth in the shape of Snoopy's head!
Santa Rosa, California is nestled within the famous wine country of Napa Valley. Needless to say, the city emphasizes its connection to nature in many of its most popular locations.
1. Oh, Good Grief! Step into world of Peanuts with a visit to the Charles M. Schulz Museum. Get a glimpse into the creativity behind Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Lucy and all their friends. Rotating and permanent exhibits are on display and there are even cartooning classes available during the summer.
2. Sonoma County Farm Trails.For a taste of nature's bounty, visit Sonoma County Farm Trails. This collection of local farms showcases everything from fruits and vegetables to animals, flowers and breweries. This popular attraction is so expansive that it has its own guide!
3. The Luther Burbank Home and Gardens. This place celebrates the life of the famous horticulturalist. Cactus, walnuts, and some fruit trees are living reminders of Burbank's handiwork, as well as other plants and flowers of his own creation (right).
4. Spring Lake Park. Spring Lake Park has supervised swimming in its lagoon, as well as an Environmental Discovery Center, which has kids explore the science of weather, rocks, recycling, water and animal habitats. Spring Lake is also known for its micro climates, so make sure to bring clothes for all kinds of weather!
5. The Downtown Area. Downtown Santa Rosa has a wide variety of fun activities for visitors to take part in. Art walks, shops, museums and farmers markets are just a handful of the downtown area's exciting year round attractions.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Santa Rosa. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Santa Rosa||Directions to Santa Rosa||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|