Saratoga Springs is a city situated in the County of Saratoga in New York of the United States. The name points out the availability of mineral springs in the region. Historically, it is believed that Sir William Johnson came to this city in order to harness the medicinal properties of the springs. Saratoga Springs is an important center for business in New York.
1. Check out the dynamic Saratoga Race Course: This course is a renowned horse racing track that has operated since 1863. The three different tracks impart different names to the various races organized at this oldest organized sporting venue throughout the United States. Travers Stakes, Whitney Handicap, Alabama Stakes and Woodward Stakes are the main races held.
2. Play the thrill at Saratoga Gaming-Raceway: This raceway is a half-mile standard bred harness racing dirt track famous all over for its races. A video gaming facility called the Racino also adds to the excitement of the sport.
3. Cultural extravaganza at Saratoga Performing Arts Center: SPAC is an amphitheater that organizes summer festivals including classical concerts, jazz, dance, opera and a Wine and Food Festival. SPAC also hosts the Philadelphia Orchestra every summer.
4. National Museum of Racing and Hall of fame: The museum was founded in 1950 as a means of honoring the all-time great American jockeys, racehorses and trainers. One can go down to memory lane in the sport of horse racing by visiting the museum's archives.
5. Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa: The resort is a Disney Vacation Club operational since 2004. The 65-acre resort houses infinite recreational spots including Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Saratoga Springs. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Saratoga Springs||Directions to Saratoga Springs||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|