Sayreville is a beautiful borough located in Middlesex County, New Jersey, United States of America. Sayreville is situated along the Raritan River, in the Raritan Bay. In present, Sayreville has a population of approximately 43.000 residents and an area of 18.75 square miles. The history of the city begins in the 17th century. Until Dutch map maker A. Vanderdonck arrived in the area that is now Sayreville, in 1656, the land was inhabited by Native Americans. Sayreville was incorporated in 1703. Notable residents of the city include rocker Jon Bon Jovi, actress Marilyn Ghigliotti, writer Lea Bayers Rapp and politician Charles Wiley.
Sayreville is a borough situated on the Raritan River in Middlesex County in New Jersey of the United States. The area of the city measures 48 square km and the population is 40,377. The official township of the city was implemented in 1876 and was then reincorporated as the Borough of Sayreville in 1919.
Kennedy Park Skatepark is one of the hot spots of Sayreville. If you want to stay active and in shape, in this skate park, you will have a lot of fun. The attraction is always filled with people, some pros and some beginners, all eager to learn new moves and to enter all sorts of competitions.
Colosseum Nightclub is perfect if you want to spend a long night out in town while in Sayreville. The crazy atmosphere is given by the multitude of people coming in this club to dance and to enjoy great cocktails and numerous kinds of beers. The music is great and this Sayreville place is perfect to get the party started.
Sunny Side Up is a lovely bistro offering large portions of food. Perfect place for a rich breakfast after a long and wild night of dance and cocktails. The prices are reasonable and the staff is friendly. Our recommendations: homemade yogurts and lemonades.
Camillos Restaurant and Pizza is a family restaurant you can visit downtown Sayreville. This is an Italian restaurant and the food resembles the homemade food to the slightest details. It is delicious and comes in large portions. At Camillos you can try the best ravioli in Sayreville.
1. Feel the thump at Starland Ballroom: The concert venue acts as host to some megastars in rock music. The audience is provided adequate seating arrangements while viewing scintillating concerts and shows.
2. Experience the charm of Woodbridge Township: This township borders the north side of Sayreville. Owing to its relatively large area, people from other parts have settled well in this area and brought along excellent civic and social elements.
3. Experience the charm of Raritan River: The Raritan River is a major central New Jersey river near much of the mountainous part of Sayreville. Thus, the river and its proximity to the Atlantic Ocean act as efficient means of transportation and additional marine activities.
4. Explore the history at Morgan Inn: The Morgan Inn or the Old Spye Inn was built offering an exotic view of the Raritan Bay. The Spye Inn is a center of historical activities from the American Revolutionary War in 1777.
5. Visit the famous Edison Bridge: Edison Bridge is built over Raritan Bay and links Woodbridge Township and Sayreville. The bridge was opened in 1940 and named after Thomas Edison. The bridge consists of six lanes that account for the massive traffic every day.