Sharonville is a city located in the state of Ohio of the United States. Some of the well-known places worth visiting in Sharonville are:
1. Visit the Heritage Village Museum: Comprising fourteen buildings, the museum is located at the southwestern part of Ohio. The museum will surely please tourists with its village style setting. The museum actually represents the lifestyle of people from the 18th century. The museum consists of a two-storied house that dates back to 1804, a railway station dating back to the 1870s and a Greek farmhouse built in 1840.
2. Go to the Sharonville Convention Center: The convention center started functioning in 1994 and has since hosted thousands of conventions and shows. The user friendly policies adopted by the center give it international recognition.
3. Go wild at Sharon Woods: This is a park that is spread over an area of about 755 acres. The 35-acre lake that is present at this park makes it a must visit on a vacation to the city. There are also picnic spots, a golf course and boating facilities at the park.
4. Experience the Charm of the Trammel Fossil Park: Spread over an area of about 10 acres, this park is a place where tourists can collect and hunt for rare fossils. Loaded with fossils which date back 455 million years, the park is like a heaven for paleontologists.
5. Have a day out at Sharon Center: This is a multi-use facility that was opened for the public in 1999. It consists of gift shops, a ranger station, an auditorium and a playground. The center is the perfect place for tourists to have an outing.