Sidney Car Rental Comparison
Sidney is a city located in Richland County, being also the county seat of it. Sidney has a population of approximately 5,000 inhabitants. It is located near Dakota and the Yellowstone River. Sidney attracts many tourists with its beautiful spots and attractions.
Top Attractions within Sidney
Mondak Heritage Centre Art Gallery and Homesteader Museum is located in Sidney. It focuses on important cultural activities and events in Sidney. It houses amazing exhibits and hosts many events. It exhibits old offices: a doctor, the sheriff, as well as a dentist and many others. One of the main events which are hosted here are Celebrating Chocolate and The Annual Quilt Show. The centre also has a sales shop with many products made by writers, artists and craftsmen, but also a wide variety of "Made In Montana" items. It also represents an amazing place to buy souvenirs.
Gullivers is located in Sidney and provides delicious and huge burgers. The restaurant is also known for its amazing soup. The portions are huge and all ingredients are natural and carefully selected. Lots of people eat here and enjoy their meals. The staff is friendly and the ambiance is relaxing. Prices are very convenient and each bite is a delight. The restaurant also provides specialties and kids menu. The order can be personalized in case the client wants it. Any tourist in Sidney should choose this restaurant. Due to all these great things, people always return. It is a place for families, large groups of friends, as well as kids and business men. The staff strives to satisfy the clients, so no one will be disappointed.
Regal Eagle Casino&Lounge is great place for having fun. It is located in Sidney and provides lots of fun activities and games. It also offers many types of drinks. The atmosphere is great, so everybody will feel amazing and have a lot of fun.
Five Things You Must Do in Sidney
Sidney is situated in the state of Montana in the USA. Places worth visiting in Sidney are:
1. Enjoy Oktoberfest: This is one of the most important festivals of Sidney. The festival features a mind-blowing parade, which is followed by several high school band competitions and free entertainment for everybody. The craft shows, exhibitions and a 10k run are just too much to be missed in Oktoberfest.
2. Take part in the Cheyenne County Fair and Rodeo: This is an eight day carnival that includes many games and exhibitions for all kinds of people. Several night shows, tractor pulling and thrilling rodeos all take place during the carnival.
3. Visit the Living Memorial Gardens: This is a place where every tourist would like to visit during a vacation. Full of memorial gardens and beautiful parks, the Living Memorial Gardens features a 141-foot long flagpole that is the longest one in the whole United States.
4. Go to Fort Sidney and the Post Commander's Home: It is a series of barracks that were constructed in the 1800s to save the railroaders. There are many historians who give information related to the railroad and the trails that lead to the gold field. This is the perfect place for tourists who want to gather some information related to the history of the Fort Sidney area.
5. Experience the Spring Art Show: This is an annual art show that attracts a lot of people from all round the world.