The city of Somerville is located in the county of Middlesex in the state of Massachusetts, United States. The city is located just 2 miles north of Boston. As per the 2000 census the city was the most densely populated municipality in New England and one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the nation.
1. Union Square Benches: These ordinary park benches have been transformed by artist Ross Miller into playful works of art that invite you to pause, reflect and relax during your walk in Union Square.
2. Prospect Hill: Situated behind Union Square, visitors can climb Prospect Hill and glimpse amazing views of Boston and the surrounding area. Once known as the “Citadel” it was the strongest frontline fortification of the American Revolution. The first American Flag was flown on January 1, 1776 from Prospect Hill.
3. Somerville Museum: The museum is located at One Westwood Road, at the corner of Central Street. Somerville Museum is a showcase of the past, present and future history of this immigrant city. In addition to exhibits the museum hosts musical and dramatic performance series.
4. Somerville Theatre: Situated in Davis Square, this theater, with its funky charm and reasonable pricing offers five screens of second run films as well as musical and stage performances.
5. Magpie: Located in Davis Square it is one of the nations best stores devoted to handmade hipster crafts and unique gifts by independent designers and local artists.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Somerville. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Somerville||Directions to Somerville||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|