Southfield is a city located in Oakland County, Michigan, United States. Southfield is a suburb of Detroit and its population numbers approximately 71, 700 inhabitants. Southfield amazes tourists with its interesting architecture and fascinating attractions.
Top Attractions within Southfield
New Seoul Garden Restaurant is located in Southfield and is known as one of the best in the area. It is a Japanese, American and Korean Restaurant, so the food variety is always impressive. The portions are huge, the decor is absolutely remarkable and the staff is very nice. One of the most famous dishes is Sushi, but clients can choose anything else they want. The dining areas are partitioned and having a meal here will be a relaxing and nice experience. In the restaurant are also a few rooms with Japanese seating, but there is more. This incredible restaurant in Southfield also features a few tables with an oven above, so that clients can cook their Japanese or Korean entree. The food is fresh and great. The atmosphere and serving are also great, being an authentic Japanese and Korean restaurant.
Plum Hollow Country Club is located in Southfield and is a beautiful place. A nice river flows through this golf facility, there are wide fairways, the area is hilly and filled with nice and fresh green grass. Green areas are multi-tiered or elevated to ensure an amazing and thrilling golfing experience. People of all ages can have fun here with their family and friends. They can also take up golf lessons and experience new things. Families can also play golf in teams, so the experience will be more interesting and funny. The facility or parts of it can be rented for family and other events such as parties, team building, as well as corporate events.
Euphoria Pampering Lounge&Day Spa in Southfield and its soothing and meditative ambiance attracts many people. It is a great place in Southfield to get rid of stress and problems. The nice colors, as well as nice music and aromatherapy are very relaxing. The spa is also a wonderful place with great and beautifully decorated treatment rooms.
The city of Southfield is located in Oakland County in the heart of southeastern Michigan, United States. Southfield's town center is made up of a cluster of five interconnected golden skyscrapers. The city is considered a suburb of Detroit. As per the 2002 census the city had a population of 78,296.
1. The Star Theatre: Recently the Star Theatre opened its new venue in Southfield. This has been an instant success and is already the most visited box office in the country. The theatre provides a host of amenities and services to its guests.
2. Park West Gallery: The gallery built in a classical Greco-Roman design is home to some of the most exquisite art exhibits in Michigan. Some of the artists on display include Picasso, Erte, Rembrandt and Dali.
3. Burgh Historical Park: One of the hidden jewels of Southfield the park features beautifully maintained lawns and flower gardens surrounding turn of the century buildings. During summer concerts are held each Wednesday evening beginning in June.
4. Comerica Park: Comerica is the place to go if you love the game of baseball. The stadium is home to the Detroit Tigers. Comerica Park is much more then just a baseball field, it is also part theme park and baseball museum.
5. Detroit Zoo: Minutes from Southfield the Detroit Zoo provides an unforgettable trip on the wild side. Their meticulously designed exhibits recreate natural habitats from across the world. Don't forget to take a virtual log ride down the Amazon River at the Ford Education Center.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Southfield. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Southfield||Directions to Southfield||Latitude||Longitude|
|Royal Oak Twp||4/7||Directions||42.491087||-83.144531|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|