Compare Deals to Find a Cheap Car Rental in St. Ann
Saint Ann is a small yet lovely inner-ring suburb of St. Louis, Missouri, located more exactly in mid St. Louis County. The history of Saint Ann goes back to 1948, when the city was established. Six years later, St. Ann and St. Louis became incorporated, as the area started to develop significantly. This place is renowned for being the first city in the state to install a speed camera, in 2010. Saint Ann is also a great place to visit, since it features many attractions and venues. It has the largest shopping mall in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
Top attractions in St. Ann
Tiemeyer Park is one of the most important parks in St. Ann. It includes many and amazing fun and recreation opportunities such as sports fields, playground areas, picnic areasand camping opportunities. The park is nice, large, filled with many animal and plant species. Tourists will relax and spend amazing moments in this wonderful place in St. Ann.
Northwest Plaza is the largest shopping area in St. Louis County, being located in St. Ann. It incorporates lots of shops from electronics to jewellery, but it also provides many restaurants, a cinema, a food court, as well as many playground areas for kids. The mall is great for finding beautiful and quality souvenirs and gifts, as well as many products that tourists may need during their vacation.
Saint Ann Golf Course is a nice golfing facility in Saint Ann, which will please the heart of every golfing passionate. The well maintained 9-hole regulation length golf course features 3 sets of teeboxes and will provide players of all skill levels with exciting and challenging golfing experiences. After a tiring day of golfing, you could grab a bite at the snack bar or enjoy a refreshing beverage by the bar.
Bandana's Bar-B-Q is a popular and fun venue in Saint Ann, where you can enjoy the wide selection of beverages and menu specials. Make sure that you try the ribs. They are simply delicious! The food is always fresh and tasty and the staff is really friendly and attentive.
Sunrise Family Restaurant is, as the name suggests, the dining venue perfect for families. Coming here with your family for lunch or dinner is a great idea, since the menu offers a wide array of specials, that will satisfy every taste bud. The atmosphere is also nice, perfect to for a great dining experience.
5 things you must do in Saint Ann
1. Take a gamble at Harrah's St. Louis Casino: This casino features more than 500 rooms with a 120,000 sq foot gaming area including around 2,800 slot machines. It is located near the heart of Earth City and north of Crystal Springs Quarry Golf Club.
2. Learn about local history at Missouri Historical Museum: The main aim of this museum is to provide information relating to the ancient history and local heritage of St Louis County and Missouri State. Multi-media exhibitions trace back the fascinating history of this area. The museum in located in Forest Park.
3. Have Fun in Forest Park: This park is one of the areas top attractions as it offers an opportunity for visitors to play golf, soccer, tennis or go bike riding, hay riding and walking. There are also a number of museums, a zoo and a theater within the park's historic and beautiful setting.
4. Enjoy Dramas at Muny: This is America's oldest and largest out-door theater, located near the center of Saint Louis city in the Forest Park. Visitors can enjoy the plays and dramas played throughout the season including Shakespeare and Broadway plays.
5. St. Louis Zoo: It is regarded as one of America's top zoos for animal supervision, featuring a wide range of animal species from all around the globe. It has a number of zones including River's Edge, Historic Hill and Red Rocks, incorporating elephants, primate, reptiles and big cats in a natural setting. The Zoo is open every day from 9am to 5pm, except Christmas and New Year's Day.