Finding a cheap car rental in St. Peters is easy with VroomVroomVroom since we compare all available rental cars from major brands including Avis, Budget, Enterprise and Hertz. Start comparing rental cars now to save time and get a chance to grab an amazing deal.
St. Peters is a charming city in the state of Missouri, United States, located more exactly in Charles County. The history of St. Peters goes back to 1781 when European settlers came to the area. Later on, St. Peters became incorporated in 1910 and it was mostly a small farming town throughout the 20th century. Now, St. Peters is highly developed and has a total population of 52,575 residents, according to the 2010 census. In 2008, Money magazine ranked St. Peters as one of the best places to live in the United States. A visit to St. Peters will clearly pay off.
The Rec-Plex is one of the most appreciated venues in Saint Peters. This is a massive construction which includes a variety of sportive and activity fields, equipment and means. The centre is dedicated to family activities and to the athletic development of those interested.
The Mid Rivers Mall in Saint Peters is the perfect place to shop. The mall initially opened in 1987 and has over 140 stores. The most important anchor tenants are Sears, Macy's, JC Penney and Dillard's. In addition, there are numerous other stores available selling a great variety of products at the most convenient prices.
The City Centre Park, the most important park in Saint Peters, offers its visitors a variety of amenities. For those interested in playing sports, the park provides a variety of fields for the following: baseball, soccer, football, biking and hiking. There are designated areas in which people can relax and have a picnic. The pavilions include barbecue grills. Children can take advantage of the fully equipped playground available. The City Centre Park is the location for summer outdoor concerts, on the large stage placed here.
The 370 Lakeside Park is an even larger outdoor location in Saint Peters. The variety of activities that can be practiced here cover water sports and other related events. On the surface of the water, you can take up fishing, boating and canoeing. In the natural area around the lake, people can have picnics, play sports and settle in campgrounds. The park also includes a dog park and a children's playground. In the middle of September each year, the 370 Lakeside Park is the home of the Celebrate St. Peters Festival, through which the place is popularized as a regional tourist attraction.
Little Micky's is a great restaurant in St. Peters. Focusing on Barbecue cuisine, this eating venue will satisfy every taste bud with its diverse menu and delicious dishes. The atmosphere is always nice and the staff is friendly, so there is nothing standing in the way of having a great dining experience.
1. Riema Saint Peter Hotel: It is located just 5 miles from the Sao Paulo Congonhas International Airport and approximately, thirteen miles from Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport. This hotel provides a number of amenities for its visitors such as swimming pool, fitness room, playground, restaurant, gracious continental breakfast and covered parking. It also offers dry-clean laundry service, beauty services, room service and currency exchange.
2. Farley Hill National Park: This pleasant scenery is owned by the government and it is a 17-acre land with wonderful sights of Atlantic. It is a most popular picnic destination of Barbadians and one of the spots of Barbados Jazz Festival. Visitors can have a great pleasurable time if they desire to relax in this amazing park.
3. The Shell Gallery: It is one of the outstanding collection of different shells from different parts of the globe. Some unique shell pictures, lamps, mirrors, batik, wood and pottery are displayed for visitor views.
4. Enjoy shopping at St. Peters Mall: Visitors can find many shopping malls located around Saint Peter City. These shopping malls basically offer gift items, outfits, shoes and much more at affordable price.
5. Mango's Fine Art Gallery: It features an exposure of hand pulled silk-screens by well-known artist Michael Adams.